Windham rifles

Shrubmaster got bought-out by Freedom Group in 2010, and the plant moved to NY. Wyndham Weaponry is most of the original Bushmaster employees that got back together and started a new business in the old plant.. Nothing wrong with them, but my personal favorites are Spikes Tactical, Rainier Arms, and LWRC.

Walmart here in N.E. PA. had a sale on all their AR's and a friend of mine bought a Windham M4. Shoots real good, accurate, no ftf with different types of ammo.

I think they are decent rifles I've heard they have a really rough trigger from the factory but that could be said of most factory ar's. they have one in snow camo that looks awesome. But I prefer some of the other options out there myself.

I think they are decent rifles I've heard they have a really rough trigger from the factory but that could be said of most factory ar's. they have one in snow camo that looks awesome. But I prefer some of the other options out there myself.

Most Mil-Spec AR/M4 triggers (regardless of brand) are fairly heavy and have a fair amount of creep and travel. There are a few things you can do to help them out, but its still not going to be a significant improvement. For the most part, replacing it with a good aftermarket trigger (like a Geissele) is the best option.

Yep most mil spec triggers suck. I have a CMC single stage trigger that is 3.5lbs in my AR. Drop in unit. I like it a lot.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts