Wind Meter Question

Made-In-TX

Ok, before everyone tells me to just do a search... I already did one, a bunch on 'em and I still can't find the answer I need. I need a wind meter that gauges wind speed, temp and barometric pressure for the best price possible. The only one that I have found is the Kestrel 2500 and up for $150+. I have looked at the Skymate also and the one I found that they make is around $200. Who else should I look at? I also don't mind buying used if anybody has anything.
Thanks in advance for the help!

Check out The 'Skywatch Explorer 4' .. whilst I got mine overseas it was less than half the price of the Kestrel....
Does wind: temp: alti: barometer: weather trend: bearing ... and (probably other things too)

I'm pretty sure that I got my Kestrel 3500 through Amazon, for around $165, not too long ago. They will show you several sellers. Or you can check Pricegrabbers.com ..

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.