Wilson barrel

My one experience with a Wilson barrel was a negative experience. Here's the story (non-fiction):

The contour of the barrel wasn't cut concentric to the bore. The bore/contour was off by .010 +/- .002 based on my rough measurements, and try as I might, and I did try mightily :) to get the barrel to shoot, I coudn't get it under 1.25" @ 100 yards with a multitude of projectiles, primers, brass, powders and prayer. I may tried some cussing too... The D/T of the scope bases is relative the the barrel contour - this may be correctable with a scope adjustment tho but didn't help in my case.

The 2 issues issues may not be related but they did exist at the same time unfortunately.

So, I replaced the barrel myself with a Green Mountain Mauser prefit I purchased off eBay - shoots bug holes now. John @ Raggedhole barrels had put the Wilson on for me. :( Not faulting John tho, he certanly is a good gunsmith. His excuses and expanations were absolutely world class.

I suppose someone is now going to inform me that Wilson makes Green Mountain barrels...??? Wouldn't surprise me. I have 3 of them that shoot VERY well. So maybe I love Wilson barrels and I just don't know it yet! :)