Will Nightforce ever offer a gridded MOA reticle?

a300fe1

I would love to get one of the new ATACR 7-35 scopes but I am an MOA guy and would really like to see NF come out with a gridded MOA reticle. They offer the Horus reticles for the MIL shooters but nothing new for us MOA shooters. I currently have a first gen ATACR and love it but c'mon NF, us MOA guys need to be able to hold for winds also. Leupold and Vortex both offer MOA reticles with grids for wind holds......hint hint. I tried to send NF this question on their website but the "Contact Us" page doesn't work.
Anyone else wanna start a petition? Haha.

Yes, that should do the trick. Wondering if the OP somehow didn't see that option?

I have the MOAR-T reticle in my ATACR, I was specifically talking about wind hold dots below the horizontal line such as Vortex has with their reticles and Leupold has with their TS-32X reticle. Dots you use to hold for winds so you don't have to hold out in an empty space to the right or left of the lower verticle line.

Are the minute hash marks not the same as your dots??

Just re-read your post..you are looking for a Horus/tremor type reticle in moa... I see what you are after, but personally I find it it easier to dial and hold off the main reticle and not trying to figure it out again where to hold if I take my eye off the scope. **not trying to argue over one method or the other, just throwing out my .02 why I won't sign your petition :) those reticle are too busy/too much thinking when out hunting is all

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.