NightForce New MOAR Reticle Scope

shortpants, any idea when they plan on bringing out the frirst focal plane? Will that will be in the 22x NSX?

This is what they told me...

We are currently in the final stages of developing what will most likely be a 5-25 power FFP optic which will likely have the MOAR or similar reticle as an option. No specific date just watch the website.

I can't wait to see what they've come up with!

That will be a great scope! I looked through and liked that MOAR Reticle, Sportsman's has the scope in 2ndFP. I was tempted to get it.

I saw one of the new MOAR reticles today at Sportsman's Warehouse. It sure was nice, 1900.00 and some change though.

Does anyone know if NF is changing over the reticles for those that want to switch over to the new MOAR. If so, what is the cost? I have 3 NF scopes and don't need a 4th at this time, but I would like to change one over to the new MOAR.
$300. From the NF website.

Gentlemen,

Yes the F2 does mean that they are second focal plane. So you are correct!

This new reticle is perfect for hunting conditions like I mentioned before. I have been very fortunate to put down several animals with one of these on one of my 300's.

We do have them in stock on our webstore if anyone is interested in getting one before season? We actually are running a special on all our scopes right now. Free shipping, free T shirt, and a free box of any Berger Bullets we stock.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have on any of the NigntForce scope lines.
Can you help me with what caliber bullet and velocity the uhv.5 works with? Also do you have a velocity reticle in your gun safe that works with the 300 rum and 210 berger vld that you will sell 😉