Wicked Ridge M-370

Shortmag11

Anyone have one of these? If so, what's your thoughts? I've never owned a crossbow before and have been considering one. I have thought about it and looked at them for several years but have never pulled the trigger. Originally was looking at Tenpoint and Excalibur and stumbled across this one. I will be mainly hunting out of a tree-climbing stand or a ground blind. Thanks for any input.

Richard Teague

I have a tenpoint and it does all I need done. To me a crossbow has a couple things I don't like. Mine is a bit heavy and second they are not that handy to lug around. Other than that I like the flat trajectory and accuracy, I am impressed that I can keep 3 bolts on a half of a paper dollar at 50 yards no problem. The best benefit is that you can use one in a ground blind as you won't have to draw it at ground level just point and shoot.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.