Wicked Ridge M-370

Shortmag11

Anyone have one of these? If so, what's your thoughts? I've never owned a crossbow before and have been considering one. I have thought about it and looked at them for several years but have never pulled the trigger. Originally was looking at Tenpoint and Excalibur and stumbled across this one. I will be mainly hunting out of a tree-climbing stand or a ground blind. Thanks for any input.

I have a tenpoint and it does all I need done. To me a crossbow has a couple things I don't like. Mine is a bit heavy and second they are not that handy to lug around. Other than that I like the flat trajectory and accuracy, I am impressed that I can keep 3 bolts on a half of a paper dollar at 50 yards no problem. The best benefit is that you can use one in a ground blind as you won't have to draw it at ground level just point and shoot.

Anyone have one of these? If so, what's your thoughts? I've never owned a crossbow before and have been considering one. I have thought about it and looked at them for several years but have never pulled the trigger. Originally was looking at Tenpoint and Excalibur and stumbled across this one. I will be mainly hunting out of a tree-climbing stand or a ground blind. Thanks for any input.
Did you buy one and how do you like it?

Unfortunately I did not. I wanted the accudraw model and they were sold out everywhere. Ended up scratching the idea of a crossbow for now. Good luck and let me know some feedback if you get one please.