Wicked Ridge Fury 410

Can the WR 410 be used left handed?
Good question: I think so though the cocking mechanism, safety and decocking engagement is in the right side. The cocking mechanism will be in your jaw area but not sure if big deal since your cheek rides higher. Cocking it with your right hand should be no big deal. Very little effort to use crank. Heck, I cocked mine sitting in ladder stand in my lap! Decocking should be no different than cocking, maybe not as "convenient if everything was swapped sides but should be doable. Easy for a "righty" in left side of brain to say!😱😂
IMG_1865.jpeg

It's exactly where the noise is coming from. However, once I snug up the crank knob the carriage comes out of the holding slot.

I just looked up the model, I have an Invader 400, not a Fury 410. Maybe the cocking system holder is not as nice on the lower models.
Call WR excellent CS they now have a clip that attaches to the stock to retain the sled. The clip works on the 410, it may work on your Invader

I have the 400. No de-cock feature. Acudraw housing is the same size on both sides, but sits lower than your face and is no problem to shoot lefty. I shoot either side, depending on where the deer is coming from. If penetration is your desire, I cannot say enough good things about Shwacker broadheads. I had a complete pass-thru on my doe at 30 yards and recovered the arrow from the tree trunk behind her with some effort. She ran (poorly, nothing was working right anymore) about 40 yards and fell in plain sight.

Attachments

• 20231025_091526_resized.jpg
    20231025_091526_resized.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20231025_091844_resized.jpg
    20231025_091844_resized.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 22