Why no love for stockys

No they don't compare and god forbid you have a problem they aren't fun to deal with.
And what is your experience with them?

The stock fits/works great...
I have a couple EH1's, and I'd say the DBM/action opening on the Stocky's VG2 is equal to or, little better than the EH1
That's my opinion

I've bought other branded stocks from them over the years. One customer service need was good, other bordered on as bad as it gets in our industry. So it's certainly hit or miss.

I'd love to support them as they are pushing product out nobody else is willing to make anymore (carbon 7, savage 10, and howa stocks). But man can they make an ugly stock, and they've never apparently used one in the rain.... I've held greased herring that have less slick texture than my experience with a recent stockys carbon.

I wish them luck, it's cool to see them branch out and make stocks for something other than a 700.

They are cheaper for a reason. Not a bad stock for the price but not up to the quality of others mentioned. I have a CF VG2 and it took a bit of work to get it fit like it should. Not a drop in, bed and go, it took some milling. Other than that, it's been a great stock

I'm fairly certain ag composites makes their carbon stocks.

I have used a couple of the non carbon ones, and it took a little minor work on bottom metal inletting, nothing that couldn't be fixed in a few minutes with a file or dremmel, and looks fine. A buddy of mine has a carbon one, and is happy enough with it. Had a small issue with inletting, he said customer service was good but he was able to make the stock work as it was, and functions great.

Some people just go with what others tell them. I don't care what stock you buy at some point you will be trimming something... FACT whatever you do don't say anything about berger or hammer.
Hahaha facts.

Just wait till I throw in Sherman cartridges, carbon rings, donuts, and cold welding of bullets to brass: is it real?!!! 😂🤣

Sometimes I like to throw a grenade and run….

My buddy got his 1.5 years after ordering it and 15 phone calls later. Never willing to work with them after that mess.