Why 1:11 twist for 30-06?

?????????? All I wanted to know was what bullet they built them for. Where do you get off thinking I want them to change.

Mud pretty answered it in #2 along with others before it started going south. See your posts in 3, 7, 10, 21, 38, 55 (esp. the last sentence), and 63.

You better keep your powder dry.

Unless I am missing something you are cheating on BS.

Did you read it?

I don't have time to BS; of course I did!

So yes. I agree with people who say you design a twist for bullet you are using. For the one who say they just choose it cause it is a European thong and they are stubborn Finns, they need to get out and get some schoolin. Open their mind. Get past this is the way we always done it.

Attachments

• Quick-Reference-Sheets.pdf
    307.6 KB · Views: 118
You should feel dumb right now.

Best to keep your ducks in a row when going after someone.

Hello,

My ducks are in a perfectly straight row lolol.

So let me explain how that manufacturing and exporting report works for you..especially in regards to International companies like Beretta.....

ALL firearms imported into the USA are considered "manufactured" here once they clear US Customs. The importer then has about 15 days to have that firearm engraved with their FFL information. In this case Beretta USA Corp imports and per BATFE rules becomes the "manufacturer" of that serialized firearm unit. ONCE that is done Beretta USA Corp must complete their annual firearms manufactured form and return to the BATFE around every April. The BATFE then puts those numbers into the Annual Manufactured and Exported Report I have previously lsited.

There is NO getting around those reports and they are actual FACTS..not some 3rd party blog and 3rd party alternative facts website.

WHEN you learn how to read properly you will see that Beretta USA Corp EXPORTED 28 rifles in 2015 (page 95 of the BATFE report).

So I could really care less how much you need to tell yourself about how great Sako is because they sell xyz amount in the USA....I have shown with TRUE facts of their real numbers for 2015. And no they did not lie to the BATFE on their Annual Firearms Manufactured Form. You can also check the US Department of Treasury and reverse engineer the number of firearms they manufactured by analyzing the amount of FET they paid in.

Here are the REAL facts for you again, encase you misplaced them:
https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/undefined/afmer-2015-final/download

Here is form the Annual Manufacturers Report the BATFE requires of manufacturers and importers that per law essentially become the "manufacturer".
https://www.atf.gov/file/61481/download

Here is BATFE "Facts" in regards to how and when the importer must engrave the firearm and essentially become the "manufacturer" for all reporting and liability accounts.
https://www.atf.gov/resource-center...n-guidebook-firearms-verificationpdf/download

73cb0cd0936454b36005fe876568da69.jpg

THEIS

Last edited:
Still looks to me like your link shows exported from united states. Do you really think only 2k were sold in US.

I am not endorsing them iam sure Remington and Savage sell a lot more than 40k.

I'll look again on big screen, on a phone right now. But so far I have put up 2 links saying they import 40k into the US. Unless there is another big rifle company in Finland.

Not going to man up?

It is easy. Just say you made mistske, read it fast, had a few, didn't have morning coffee, or using phone.

I'm up by 0300 every morning and have plenty of perky me up. I have no problem manning up to my errs but I did nothing as such in fact I was even on your side until you become impossible to work with.

I will however apologize to the outstanding members here, esp. those that tried to help and shed some light to you, if I've caused them any grief.

Still looks to me like your link shows exported from united states. Do you really think only 2k were sold in US.

I am not endorsing them iam sure Remington and Savage sell a lot more than 40k.

I'll look again on big screen, on a phone right now. But so far I have put up 2 links saying they import 40k into the US. Unless there is another big rifle company in Finland.

Seriously...Can you not read the difference between "Manufactured" and "Exported"??
That BATFE record shows BOTH..I have even given you the page numbers that coincide to Beretta USA Corp for BOTH "Manufactured" and "Exported".

Just look at page 1 will you??? The number of rifles "Manufactured" compared to number of rifles "Exported"!! That is pretty good clue as to the form separates "Manufactured" and "Exported". Page 44 for number Beretta USA Corp "Manufactured" and Page 95 for number Beretta Corp "Exported".

I don't have to "think" anything....The LEGAL documented FACTS speak and think for themselves. There is no getting around reporting the TRUE numbers to the BATFE, no matter what is reported by Jim Bob Jones Blogger at gunguru.com blogsite.
Your "links" are not "legal facts"..mine are!!! Last time I checked Jim Bob Jones blogger does not issue operating licenses to firearms manufacturers that require them to provide annual factual reports, neither does statistica.com.

THEIS

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.