• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Who wants to be the next permanently BANNED member for complaining about prices in an ad?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
The rules require prices to be stated by sellers but if you don't like the price do not buy but do not hijack the sellers' thread with criticism.

This price complaining and hijacking is getting ridiculous.

Just don't buy.

Do not hijack threads.

Stay out of the thread if you want to remain on LRH.

As Men & Women of our Family's & the "Free World," the RESPONSIBILITY has been laid upon us to LEED by EXAMPLE. During UNCERTAIN times, or times when our POTUS & ADMIN FAIL (also know as "Higher Magistrate's, Elected Officials) to LEED our Country & the World ACCORDINGLY, this TASK is then handed down to the "Lower Magistrate's" (non-elected officials, citizens, etc). As a "Lower Magistrate," I accept this responsibility with honor & humility. As we all should, we are blessed to live in the Freest Country on Earth! "We the People" make this Country this way, do not ever let anyone sway how we think about this. Without people, we would have NOTHING.

As Leader's in our homes, communities & society…..we must show by way of our CHARACTER (behavior & attitudes) that all of the "uncertainty" in our country & world must not & can not define who we are as individuals, communities or a society. We must band together stronger than we ever have to prove that all the dysfunction that surrounds us CAN NOT & WILL NOT destroy what our Fore-Father's designed & built this GREAT NATION on.

In regards to LRHF and price gouging. Have I been guilty of "Over Pricing" a material object in hopes of making a few extra dollars from my fellow LRHF Member's? Yes, and for that I APOLOGIZE. With that being said, my listings that were "Over Priced" did not sell at the original asking price. Forcing me to come down on price in good faith to show that I was motivated to sell, otherwise known as "COMPROMISED." Having to come down on price was dictated by a lack of interest shown by my fellow members here on LRHF. My "Over Priced" listings were not "Hi-Jacked," by other members. For that I am GRATEFUL, no one wants to get into a back & forth or have to go into defense mode to justify why they price a material object one way or the other. As Len has stated; if the price on a listing does not meet your standards as a buyer, do not buy & do not Hi-Jack with your opinions as to why the price is over-inflated. Instead, research the material object & Private Message the seller to let them know one way or the other that their listing is too HIGH or too LOW. We owe it to ourselves and to each other, show some RESPECT and handle these types of situations accordingly. By following these simple steps, we move closer together and prove to the Nay-Sayer's that we will not be divided by anything…let alone Material Things!

Have a wonderful weekend, enjoy anything and everything that puts a smile on our faces! Be happy and show the world that WE WILL NOT LET NEGATIVITY BRING US DOWN!

God Bless,

Boomstickin'

Outstanding sir. I'm gonna save the first part of your post to use at a later date. I'll be sure to give you credit when I do

Recent Posts