• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Who wants to get rid of their original 1874 sharps?

firefighter1990

This forum might not be the best place to hunt for an original sharps rifle, but I'm looking into trading off my custom built 338-378 improved rifle package for one. Not out to sell as of yet. A little info on my rifle for those who may want to trade:
*Remington 700 chrome moly action (trued, converted to single shot, sako extractor)
*Lija 30" 1-10 sendero contour stainless barrel, properly broke-in maybe 90 rounds fired.
*Holland quick discharge break seamlessly timed to barrel and makes barrel OAL ~32"
*barreled action is coated in a baked on acrylic flat black. Can be stripped though.
*defensive edge one pc ring/mounts @ 20moa (much like Talley's) hold down the huskemaw bd 5-20X50. Custom dual turret with ballistics to match the 300grain vld load at 3000fps. Inner dial is marked with moa for extended shots.
*all devcon bedded in a fully adjustable McMillan a5 black finish standard fill.
*70+ pcs of brass 20 of which are fire formed to improved chamber. Custom dies
*300gr Berger and Sierra bullets. Full can of h50bmg powder.
*all shipped in a custom cut foam-lined case with cutouts for extras. (Can't remember the mfg)

At this moment; I'm only looking for an original 1874 sharps sporter or target. I can add cash to level things out. Thanks.