• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

I predict that I am going to permanently BAN at least 10 more members very soon for complaining about SELLERS' PRICES.

The point of @Len Backus post here is, "don't complain about prices and hijack someone's thread". That's it, real simple. I made the mistake once of doing and won't do it again. I did it once again inadvertently and removed it. If you don't like it then move on, pretty simple. How new someone is or how long they've been a member has nothing to do with this thread!
Neither does housing cost, posting pics , on and on and on , Look at a lot of replies in this thread , read through it ,and you will see ,off topic comments all through it .

Neither does housing cost, posting pics , on and on and on , Look at a lot of replies in this thread , read through it ,and you will see ,off topic comments all through it .
LOL, there was not one reason for an additional post after post #1. Here is the rule, no debate.

The thread was and is ripe for a hijack, just Comprehend post 1

My point is "learning curve" is joining the forum and contributing a little, instead of joining the forum to sell your stuff.
Who judges if the contribution is valid? Is there a word count required in your plan? I could easily say things like "cool!" or "great picture!" a hundred times to get my required post count.
Or, we could just use a modicum of common sense when dealing with someone and ask questions, call them and have a conversation, and use proper payment methods to protect ourselves.
Everyone has to start somewhere when it comes to selling and just because they've said a bunch of generic phrases several times doesn't make them trustworthy.

I think Len posted this thread for 2 reasons, one to remind everyone to follow the rule, and two, is to have guys express their feelings here and not on a sellers thread. I could be wrong but my guess. I dont like to see the high prices either but like others have said, just move on. I myself could be in a pickle for trusting someone here. Bought a gun last Sunday, sent almost 2k and been ghosted since Tuesday. I hope I'm wrong and he's just away for a long weekend, but it's not looking good.

I think Len posted this thread for 2 reasons, one to remind everyone to follow the rule, and two, is to have guys express their feelings here and not on a sellers thread. I could be wrong but my guess. I dont like to see the high prices either but like others have said, just move on. I myself could be in a pickle for trusting someone here. Bought a gun last Sunday, sent almost 2k and been ghosted since Tuesday. I hope I'm wrong and he's just away for a long weekend, but it's not looking good.
hopefully there's is no issue and you will get your firearm. I have a similar situation but It's with a pole barn and about 8 times that. I know how you feel

I've never understood the "new guys aren't trustworthy" mentality, either. Even the most trustworthy seller had to have a first time.
I've been on here a long time now and I still provide my phone number, proof of life photos, and offer to take more pics/video and/or facetime with potential buyers.
A little common sense goes a long way in determining if someone is worth dealing with, even if they joined five minutes ago.
It's not that new members aren't trustworthy, it's just that nobody knows if new members are trustworthy or not because newer members may not have a positive trading history, yet.

It's not that new members aren't trustworthy, it's just that nobody knows if new members are trustworthy or not because newer members may not have a positive trading history, yet.
Which goes back to what I said about a modicum of common sense, but….ahh hell, nevermind. Wouldn't matter anyway.

Please do it.. If you don't like a price move on don't try to shame or guilt someone .