• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Going to sell soon

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have a lot of hunting/shooting components that will be up for sale this weekend. As a lot of you know i would purchase (3) of everything. One for Jill, One for her dad, and One for me. Jill's dad has not used anything we bought him and he is not going to hunt or shoot again. All the Scopes, Leica Bino Rangefinders, Carbon Ball TriPod that are basically NIB will be sold at good deals so we can get some funds back. Look forward this weekend. He already sold a lot of the firearms to a Pawn/Gunshop because he thought they were his friends. Bill my father in law has started "Alzheimer's". A few months his almost new Ford Fusion had an issue with the Dash Lights. The rotten Salesman talked him into buying a new Ford SUV. It only had (3) cylinders and no power seats mirrors. It is basically the worst Ford made. The salesman told him since the lights were not functioning properly in the DASH that they would only give him $500 trade in. Now this dealership has serviced his vehicle since it was purchased. Right before he when in for the lights in the dash problem THEY had a new set of tires s$1000. new brakes, new oil, new filters, basically a brand new car. then two weeks later they tell him that the electronics are out in the dash.
IT IS JUST A FUZE OR RELAY BUT THE DEA;LER SCREWED him over. You could be the worst salesman in the world and still sell to Bill. He has a great Heart and a very good GREAT person and people take advantage of hi. We knew about the sale two weeks later. I told him that we would have bought his older Fusion for $5,000. His jaw dropped and said he sold it for $500 to the dealer.
It is a shame on how the elderly are being taken advantage of,
Well now Jill and I are getting some of the firearms & components we bought him and trying to get a fair price for e earthing.
There are a lot of people that that advantage of others. That is why We are going try and sell on here to get some fair deals. People on here seem to be GOOD people. All the friends on here that I talk to are best friend.
Sure we got screwed few times, but what goes around comes around.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear he was taken advantage of.

Unfortunately it happens. I saw it with my grandmother more times than I care to say, and my mom a few times as well. Most times my mom will call one of us adult kids and check before making a financial decision but not always. It's her decision to make but we try to guide her when she asks.

Sorry to hear about your Father-in-Law, Len. What's worse than his condition are the lowlifes that take advantage.
Have you had a conversation with the General Manager of the car dealership? If you explain Bills situation, maybe he'd help make it right.
Mostly, I lump politicians and car salesman in the same slimy group.

Sorry to hear about your Father-in-Law, Len. What's worse than his condition are the lowlifes that take advantage.
Have you had a conversation with the General Manager of the car dealership? If you explain Bills situation, maybe he'd help make it right.
This deal was done. Heck Bill didn't tell us for a few weeks because he knew that I should have been there for the negotiations.
I drove the vehicle last month taking him and Sharon to and fro the Dr. Worst vehicle I ever drove Fords make go to outstanding vehicles this one was JUNK. and can't tell Bill that it id.

We have a lot of hunting/shooting components that will be up for sale this weekend. As a lot of you know i would purchase (3) of everything. One for Jill, One for her dad, and One for me. Jill's dad has not used anything we bought him and he is not going to hunt or shoot again. All the Scopes, Leica Bino Rangefinders, Carbon Ball TriPod that are basically NIB will be sold at good deals so we can get some funds back. Look forward this weekend. He already sold a lot of the firearms to a Pawn/Gunshop because he thought they were his friends. Bill my father in law has started "Alzheimer's". A few months his almost new Ford Fusion had an issue with the Dash Lights. The rotten Salesman talked him into buying a new Ford SUV. It only had (3) cylinders and no power seats mirrors. It is basically the worst Ford made. The salesman told him since the lights were not functioning properly in the DASH that they would only give him $500 trade in. Now this dealership has serviced his vehicle since it was purchased. Right before he when in for the lights in the dash problem THEY had a new set of tires s$1000. new brakes, new oil, new filters, basically a brand new car. then two weeks later they tell him that the electrinos are out in the dash.
IT IS JUST A FUZE OR RELAY BUT THE DEA;LER SCREWED him over. You coould be the worst salesmane in the world and still sell to Bill. He has a great Heart and a verygood GREATY person and people tak advantage of hi. We knew about the sale two weeks later. I told him that we would have bought his older Fusion for $5,000. His jaw dropped and said he sold it for $500 to the dealer.
It is a shame on how the elderly are being taken advantage of,
Well now Jill and I are getting some of the firearms & components we bought him and trying to get a fair price for e earthing.
There are a lot of people that that advantage of others. Thar is why We are going try and sell on here to get some fair deals. People on here seen to be GOOD people. All the friends on here that I talk to are best friend.
Sure we got screwed s few times, but what goes around comes around.

I am looking as Angie and I need a reason to come and visit

Thanks

Buck

And horse traders. They are the scum of the earth. Most of us people in the livestock industry like to think that we are an honest bunch with integrity. But not a horse trader.

We run an auction house and deal with estates and elderly clients often. I actually recently ran off a car salesman from an elderly widow's ranch. He took her deceased husband's 3/4 ton Dodge diesel in trade for a Ram 1500 at an incredible deal for him. I was there when he delivered the new truck and took the old one. He also helped himself to a 1921 Model T & a basically new gooseneck 32ft dovetail trailer for $3000 total. I took him off to the side and explained to him that his good deals at this place were over. There was no point in telling her that she had been robbed as it was already done. We were able to help her settle the rest of her inherited estate.
People turn into vultures when someone passes or they smell a sucker.

I am having the same experience with my older brother..... for the last 3 years....he was donating to over 400 organizations.... bought his girlfriend a new car...paid off her college loan....veterans,wounded vets..indians,africans,firemen,policemen... etc..etc...
Anyone who called him esp. a woman.... could get his s.s. # and credit card number....
He had a fall about a month ago ....
Just put him in an assisted living facility.....
They are designed to take all your money in 2 years..... VERY SAD.....

Sorry to hear about the vultures that took advantage of your FIL.

This is why my wife and I are adding a room on to our house so that my parents can move in with us. He's already fallen for a more than a few scams. So it's time to get them to move in with us so that we can watch our for them. They shouldn't have to live in fear that they'll be taken advantage of and lose all they worked for at 90 years old.