Who do you recommend - Gunsmith for Mark V donor action

I've got a spare 30-378 Weatherby Stainless just sitting in one of my safes that I don't use any more. Its even got a brand new Mark 4 6.5-20x50 scope sitting on it. This used to be my go-to rifle, but I have since built another one in the same caliber and that is my go-to rifle now. It seems this would be a good donor to get another rifle up and going.

I want to get this rebarreled to a 338-378 wby and maybe use an ABS carbon barrel to keep the weight down. I was thinking of going 28 inches on the barrel. I want something I can pack around...not a fan of the 14 lbs rifles.

Who do you recommend to do the gunsmith work on weatherby actions and to build up the rifle for me? I want to go with a new stock (recommendations welcome!) , put in a Timney trigger, accuratize and properly bed the action anything else you can recommend (what else am I missing). Not too concerned about cost, more interested in quality workmanship.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Crap, I got too many things on my mind. I asked this question about a year ago and some of the guys here gave me some good recommendations...I just forgot about it until now. I'll follow up on those leads and then go from there!

Sorry for being an mindless idiot.....

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.