What bipod rail do you recommend for Atlas Bipod?

archp625

I am looking to buy a rail for a gun to mount my Atlas bipod to the gun. I would like one that has a swivel stud or something close so i could mount a sling if needed. What are my options?

Correct. You can pick up T nuts at a hardware store. Be sure to check the contour of the bottom to match your rifle. Longer version is flat. Two others are curved.

Correct. You can pick up T nuts at a hardware store. Be sure to check the contour of the bottom to match your rifle. Longer version is flat. Two others are curved.
Oh excellent for the heads up. Im going to put this on a CA Ridgeline so I image the 2.5" one will work.

You can also fit a BT15/17 & use a standard swivel stud as a fastener on one of the holes.
'The BT15 3.35" Picatinny Rail will accommodate hole patterns with a center to center spacing of 1.76 – 2.78" with a relieved base to accommodate curved surfaces. A standard sling stud and Sling Stud spacer can be used as one fastener '

Personally I go with a QR sling on the rifle I am using my Atlas on.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.