Who ‘needs’ a creedmoor?

In, I know two kids who have a single parent that barely makes it. They currently hunt with a donor rifle between the three of them. There family would be blessed with this. Thanks for your generosity to this forum/members.

I'm in. It's for my little brother who's trying to get into long range shooting/hunting. College tuition is limiting his funds at the moment.

Thanks a lot. That's pretty freaking awesome!

As usual I am a liitle late but know a 13 year old that parents don't hunt so has been on loaner gun the last 2 years... Dave

Thanks to everyone involved sooo much! It is good to see there are good people like you guys out there still.

I have 4 daughters ages 4 through 11 that are jumping up and down about the news of the new rifle for them.

I will be posting pictures of them with the rifle in the near future.

Again thank you to everyone envolved!

Thanks to everyone involved sooo much! It is good to see there are good people like you guys out there still.

I have 4 daughters ages 4 through 11 that are jumping up and down about the news of the new rifle for them.

I will be posting pictures of them with the rifle in the near future.

Again thank you to everyone envolved!
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 coming your way.
This will be plenty of glass for your 6.5 CM
The scope is new just resting on a safe queen. Enjoy...Beaver10

Attachments

• D665BC4C-E289-4B50-B5C5-8E21B2068FA9.jpeg
    D665BC4C-E289-4B50-B5C5-8E21B2068FA9.jpeg
    881.4 KB · Views: 33
D64C8037-BB4C-428F-8E84-77A37FD50A34.jpeg

I want to give a special thanks to everyone involved in such a kind hearted giveaway! Thank you for the rifle, scope, and rings! Everything is perfect! My girls can't wait for some better weather and warmer temps around here to get out and shoot.

Some truly big hearted people belong to this sight! Thank you!

View attachment 120208
I want to give a special thanks to everyone involved in such a kind hearted giveaway! Thank you for the rifle, scope, and rings! Everything is perfect! My girls can't wait for some better weather and warmer temps around here to get out and shoot.

Some truly big hearted people belong to this sight! Thank you!
That's awesome pic, good for them

Looks like a great gun to start them out with. Have fun, I hope you reload. Looks like it will be well used by the time they all get through it!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.