Who ‘needs’ a creedmoor?

"IN" This would make great first rifle for my son. Thanks the opportunity and thanks for reminding me that there is still some good in this world.

Very nice of you. I hope it goes to not only someone that needs it, but also someone that will appreciate it. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you.

I would put my name in the hat for my daughter who is 11. I am sure there are others who would need it however it is fun to play along.
Thanks

In. You are awesome. I have just the beginner that could really use this instead of his open sighted shotgun. I'll buy a scope and give it to him if you pick me. Glad to see there are still good people in this world!

Don't need one. So I'm out but I really hope someone who deserves it receives it. This is incredibly thoughtful and maybe just maybe it will make a big difference in someone's life.

In. Next year will be my oldest sons first year chasing big game.:) Hopefully he draws a deer license.
Dang fine thing thing you are doing here.

What a wonderful gift to someone. This is a awesome gesture you are offering some lucky person. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas you deserve it.

Yes, my little sister( 16 ) is just getting into deer hunting and right now she is using my rifle. She could use a rifle of her own especially since I'm moving away before too long. Thanks for doing this it very generous! Merry Christmas!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts