Who ‘needs’ a creedmoor?

scottyboy

well, if you or if you know of someone that does...I have a Mossberg Patriot in 6.5 Creedmoor I am giving away. I have about 30 rounds down range, it was an honest MOA shooter to 350yds and opened up to a maybe 1.5 MOA at 500 yards. I'm sure part of that is me.

Anyways, I can leave the TBAC muzzle brake/suppressor mount on if desired, I will throw in some Prime ammo to get the shooter started. Ohhh and I will take the sticker off the stock.

Might have a ding or 2 in it, I just don't have the room in my safe to keep it. I have taken so much from this site and all of you, this is the least I can do to pay it forward.

I will ship the ammo direct and the rifle will go from my FFL to your FFL (I will require a email copy as I do not have access to a fax machine)

Enter in the thread by saying "in" "yes" or something along those line, again this is for someone that needs and not someone that wants (you can PM me as well)

I will ask a 3rd party (a member here that doesn't want to participate) to run a random number generator to see who wins. Entries will close Dec 31 and the drawing will happen when it's convenient for said 3rd party individual.

PS: Andy, Len...my apologies if this is a no-no, I can get it taken down immediately if need be

EDIT: winner is responsible for any FFL fees on receiving the rifle at their dealer

EDIT EDIT: entries will close 12/noon CST 31 Dec 2018

WINNER: zslayer. You were selected from a fellow non participating member through his randomizing of the entries. Please check your PM's for my contact info to send your FFL. I will also get you in contact with Beaver 10 for the scope.

BE8B4152-2E00-4D4B-876F-DF723305C68C.jpeg

C04A3673-D8BC-49E7-B649-AAEB4421D9A0.jpeg

Last edited:
well, if you or if you know of someone that does...I have a Mossberg Patriot in 6.5 Creedmoor I am giving away. I have about 30 rounds down range, it was an honest MOA shooter to 350yds and opened up to a maybe 1.5 MOA at 500 yards. I'm sure part of that is me.

Anyways, I can leave the TBAC muzzle brake/suppressor mount on if desired, I will throw in some Prime ammo to get the shooter started. Ohhh and I will take the sticker off the stock.

Might have a ding or 2 in it, I just don't have the room in my safe to keep it. I have taken so much from this site and all of you, this is the least I can do to pay it forward.

I will ship the ammo direct and the rifle will go from my FFL to your FFL (I will require a email copy as I do not have access to a fax machine)

Enter in the thread by saying "in" "yes" or something along those line, again this is for someone that needs and not someone that wants (you can PM me as well)

I will ask a 3rd party (a member here that doesn't want to participate) to run a random number generator to see who wins. Entries will close Dec 31 and the drawing will happen when it's convenient for said 3rd party individual.

PS: Andy, Len...my apologies if this is a no-no, I can get it taken down immediately if need be
View attachment 114807

View attachment 114806
Yes

In. I've got several friends that have crap for rifles, and most of them have kid at or close to hunting age.

Yes, I have a granddaughter that would like to hunt but I gave my 222 to my grandson and all I have left are 30 calibers and muzzleloaders as far as something that could be used for deer ! I also had a Remington 760, 270 that I gave to an older grandson of mine with the understanding that it stays in the family, the 222 was under the same type agreement !

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts