Which would you recommend

Glocklover72

Hello, I'm new to this forum, and hopefully I am posting this thread in the right place. I am wanting to purchase a new rifle and I have narrowed it down to either a Nosler M48 Liberty or a Legendary Arms Works the caliber of choice is going to be the 6.5 Creedmoor. The main purpose of this rifle will be for medium game with an occaisional trip to the range. The main user of the rifle will be my wife that weighs 120 lbs soaking wet and when my son get old enough to hunt this will be handed down to him. The opinions I'm looking for are fit, finish, barrel, action, and stock, ect.

I have never used or seen a LAW rifle, however after a number of topics here on the boards about them I have concluded that one of two things will happen. (1) you will get one that shoots outstanding (2) you will get a ***.

I believe it's fair to say the customer service with LAW is bad at best, but if you have the time they will correct (2) should you get the ***. I believe someone recently waited 6? Months for them to fix his broken out of the box rifle.

Cannot vouch much for Nosler as I have only had 1 and it was about 4 years ago but it was a solid rifle for what you pay.

If it were my money I would go nosler between the 2 choices, I'm sure the LAW..potentially, could be a better shooter..but it's not a risk I think I would take given their reputation. Besides if you watch nosler's website they always have deals going on with free ammo with rifle purchase. I got a case of ammo when I bought my last one at no charge/shipped free.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.