Which would you sale

model7fan

Thinking of selling one of my 300SAUM.
Model 7 Alaskan wilderness rifle 300saum
700 LTR 300 SAUM
Which would you keep? I have multiple rifles I can shoot and hunt with and also have another 300 and 7 saum.

I'd sell the ltr, but current market might be a factor in the price you are hoping to get. Rifles come and go, however everyone I have ever talked to always regrets selling a model 7 saum.

I wouldn't sell either unless you are desperate for money.
I have multiples in several cartridges….they all have their purpose, otherwise why would I have so many 300WM (5 rifles plus 3 extra barrels.)
What are your reasonings for wanting to sell ether one of these rifles?

Cheers.

I wouldn't sell either unless you are desperate for money.
I have multiples in several cartridges….they all have their purpose, otherwise why would I have so many 300WM (5 rifles plus 3 extra barrels.)
What are your reasonings for wanting to sell ether one of these rifles?

Cheers.
I have 4 saum and considering getting a nice 7-08 for deer hunting. I hunt deer with the saum but thinking adding a 7-08 for ammo availability and easy recoil

Thinking of selling one of my 300SAUM.
Model 7 Alaskan wilderness rifle 300saum
700 LTR 300 SAUM
Which would you keep? I have multiple rifles I can shoot and hunt with and also have another 300 and 7 saum.
That's a tough one. You don't see either one of those very often. I would rather shoot the LTR than the seven. The seven is probably going to bring more $$$ than the LTR.

I have 4 saum and considering getting a nice 7-08 for deer hunting. I hunt deer with the saum but thinking adding a 7-08 for ammo availability and easy recoil
I just recently got a 7-08 for my wife, she loves it…but the recoil is still a bit too much for her. She wants all rifles to recoil like her 222!
I have a 6.5x47 Lapua that she shoots very well, but it's not legal for our large deer species here in Australia.

If you want less recoil, why not just install a Terminator brake on one of those SAUM rifles you have?
Or just buy another rifle in 7-08 and feed the stable. Can never have too many rifles.

Cheers.

That's a tough one. You don't see either one of those very often. I would rather shoot the LTR than the seven. The seven is probably going to bring more $$$ than the LTR.
Yeah the LTR is more accurate and less recoil than the seven but I also have a 300WM 5R police 24 inch for a accurate long range Magnum. The LTR saum is a great treestand rifle though with the 20 inch barrel. The seven is a great mountain gun. I don't have to sell either. I will kick it around a few days.

Recent Posts