which predator call

Hammer, great set up. Do you travel out west? Curious because of the extra speaker.

No I do not. I do not use it for the added volume but for added direction of sounds. I don't always take it with me either Depending where I hunt.

I may take you up on the offer!!

Jim

People around up here mostly use dogs to run the hell out of them. I'd like to try calling for them and see how it goes. I haven't went coyote hunting since I was stationed at Fort Riley out in Kansas. I'd like to try and get back into it.

Nothing like coaxing in predators! Several horse farms are more than happy to let me hunt their properties. I also have a great little piece of property with lots of Fox and a few Yotes. It is a no FIREARMS area. I built myself an awesome High Power .257 Air Rifle and can easly drop them at 200 yards if needed.

Nothing like coaxing in predators! Several horse farms are more than happy to let me hunt their properties. I also have a great little piece of property with lots of Fox and a few Yotes. It is a no FIREARMS area. I built myself an awesome High Power .257 Air Rifle and can easly drop them at 200 yards if needed.

**** that's one hell of an air rifle!! Obviously up here we can use regular rifles, I'm itching to try my RPR in 6.5 on some dogs!

It's definitely a serious air rifle. I use standard rifles on the big farms but this one area required me to think outside the box!! I have taken a few with my crossbow but that requires some serious stealthy hunting on predators.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.