Which muzzle brake??

Everyone uses muzzle brakes these days. The days of the old codgers whining about them at the range is over! We are all using them too! I threaded My Sako M995 in 7mm STW 1/2-28 I don't recall the muzzle diameter because it's been a while.

Check out "Harrels Muzzle Brakes" to me they are a good compromise between price and functionality. They have radial brakes for very low prices and their "Tactical" Brakes are about $15.00 more, I just saw that their new website has the price increase of $5.00 per brake. If you get to a website that doesn't work, Try the next one down, They had issues with their old site and have created a new one, I always had to call in. I just discovered them this year but I have ordered several times and they have quick service and quality products.

"I like BIG BARRELS and I cannot Lie"

Attachments

• DSCN4167.JPG
    DSCN4167.JPG
    566.1 KB · Views: 75
CM = CroMoly.

Was concerned if you had enough meat based on bore size. Was concerned about barrel wall thickness. For a brake while thin there should be enough for 5/8x24 for a brake.
Check out "Harrels Muzzle Brakes" to me they are a good compromise between price and functionality. They have radial brakes for very low prices and their "Tactical" Brakes are about $15.00 more, I just saw that their new website has the price increase of $5.00 per brake. If you get to a website that doesn't work, Try the next one down, They had issues with their old site and have created a new one, I always had to call in. I just discovered them this year but I have ordered several times and they have quick service and quality products.

"I like BIG BARRELS and I cannot Lie"
Thanks for the tip👍

CM = CroMoly.

Was concerned if you had enough meat based on bore size. Was concerned about barrel wall thickness. For a brake while thin there should be enough for 5/8x24 for a brake.
There is not enough meat for 5/8-24, Major Diameter for 5/8 24 is 0.623 His barrel is 0.657

Recent Posts