Which chronograph

TMR

Official LRH Sponsor
Now that Oehler has stopped making the 35P, what is a good one to buy. I have been looking at the Pact and the CED Mellenium. I need to upgrade from my old Shooting Chrony. I loaned it to a friend and it came back with some holes in the display. They just aren't sure how they got there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Which ones are reliable and accurate?

I have been the owner of the Pact MK IV which is also a Shot Timer, and have also been the owner of the CED Mellenium. I like both of them and both are very accurate. If I just need a chronograph I would go with the CED Millen ium simply because it has more to offer.
READ THIS
AND THIS
THIS TOO
THIS IS GOOD

I traded my Beta Chrony and bought me a Pact Professional. I'm very satisfied with the Pact performance so far.

[ QUOTE ]
Tmr

Did the friend offer to buy a new one .

Redbone, ya know, he didn't.......he actually asked me why I shot the screen before I gave it to them. I don't think he will be borrowing anymore of my stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
Now that Oehler has stopped making the 35P, what is a good one to buy. I have been looking at the Pact and the CED Mellenium. I need to upgrade from my old Shooting Chrony. I loaned it to a friend and it came back with some holes in the display. They just aren't sure how they got there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Which ones are reliable and accurate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I certanly understand your wanting to upgrade... but shooting chrony will send you a spankin new one if you mail them your dead one and a $20 bill.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts