Where is all the 300wm brass???

Can't find any of the high quality brass. I always thought the 300wm was that cartridge to get due to constant brass supply. Makes the argument against the 30n instead, less realistic.
I know ADG has some stocking dealers. They might be worth a call.

simple
bring your win brass out a 1000 yard benchrest match with me, or better yet our 2000 yard group and score match ..i'll show you the difference
i have bought and tested all most all out there.
i KNOW the diff.
remember this is a long range site, and 600 is not long

Yup, I won't dump a running deer much past 600... that's not that long... As I stated I too have used most of the brands in the 50+ riles I've owned... as to some sort of informal match... I'd probably bring a pistol of some sort to even things up... The savage pistol I have is getting a barrel soon that ought to be 1/2 moa to 1,000 (already have the spare barrel sitting on my safe next to a shot out 7rum barrel)... I just need to shoot out the current 22-250 barrel and re-barrel.
The o.p. was looking for brass and his favorite brands were out; I simply offered a couple of choices I'd seen while looking for 405 Winchester brass ( the world seems to be out of that one)…

Attachments

• Image-1.png
    Image-1.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 119
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but does anyone have any pointers or a way to practice at hitting a moving target ( running deer) at distance.

Midway has only Hornady. Norma Nosler Win. and Rem sold out.
I won't ever buy Nosler brass for my 300 rum again. Fired 3 times and no more than 4 times. Primer pockets loose. No problem with Norma or Remington. Remington's hold a little more also. Less pressure.

again you ignored what the op SAID
quality..."the high quality brass"
winchester is not in that class
changing the subject does not prove a point.
it is used by those that know they have lost so they try deflecting.

Yup, I won't dump a running deer much past 600... that's not that long... As I stated I too have used most of the brands in the 50+ riles I've owned... as to some sort of informal match... I'd probably bring a pistol of some sort to even things up... The savage pistol I have is getting a barrel soon that ought to be 1/2 moa to 1,000 (already have the spare barrel sitting on my safe next to a shot out 7rum barrel)... I just need to shoot out the current 22-250 barrel and re-barrel.
The o.p. was looking for brass and his favorite brands were out; I simply offered a couple of choices I'd seen while looking for 405 Winchester brass ( the world seems to be out of that one)…

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.