Where does .308 Winchester excel?

Looks like a dm-as s ..... to me ! scammer trying to get his post count up and get his profiles (on all the sites) familiar with the members & create a sense of trust ...

Then he'll post some high dollar items for sale at a good deal and rip off a trusting buyer ....

This isn't his first time doing this .... bet anything he's robbed a bunch of guys already under different names

If I were a member on some of the other forums I'd post there too. This is clearly a ploy and you're right matter of time before one of our honest crowd gets taken. His other posts are the same. He should be reported on each site and hopefully the admins stop his IP Address

Origins of this thread aside, it really did produce some engaging discussion.

I resisted the 308 for decades until 2 years ago when I stumbled across a deal on a Browning 208 ShortTrac Hogstalker (in Utah, of all places, where there are no hogs - at least real ones).

Having a great time reloading for and shooting this beast. I even mounted my
Trijicon IR Hunter with dreams of chasing real hogs at night, some day...
221008 308.jpg

I can crank out a pile of 150 gr TTSX over CFE223 (which I meter directly from my Uniflow powder measure), and go shooting. It is nice that these components are readily available.

Origins of this thread aside, it really did produce some engaging discussion.

I resisted the 308 for decades until 2 years ago when I stumbled across a deal on a Browning 208 ShortTrac Hogstalker (in Utah, of all places, where there are no hogs - at least real ones).

Having a great time reloading for and shooting this beast. I even mounted my
Trijicon IR Hunter with dreams of chasing real hogs at night, some day...View attachment 399945
I can crank out a pile of 150 gr TTSX over CFE223 (which I meter directly from my Uniflow powder measure), and go shooting. It is nice that these components are readily available.
In college they used to call me hog tracker….mostly because of who I ended up taking home from the bar 😂

Recent Posts