Where did COVID go??

This is how I have discerned information before and since I left the military. Get the best available intel from reliable sources. Double check it with people that are reliable and hopefully on the ground or in the theater of conflict. Carry on. It isn't fool proof. But it's been pretty accurate throughout the decades.
I use a similar TTP

Someone please explain where the flu disappeared to the last couple years? Amazingly the numbers went from thousands of deaths yearly down to a thousand cases yearly. Unfortunately I don't believe anyone at this point. Too many so called experts that have been caught lying time and time again.
There could be several explanations. Record flu vaccinations, better hygiene, social distancing, masks, lock downs ete. People weren't in close contact and with school closures is probably a big factor. Anyone that worked for the school district will tell ya that's a huge factor in spreading the flu lol.

I just think it's a bit odd. All is he online tools that I used to track infection rates are not being updated anymore. And nobody want to talk about the CHICOMs and their complicity in the pandemic. It is almost like it's being brushed under the rug. Almost
That's because it IS being all brushed under the rug nothing will ever happen to anyone responsible ,same crap that happens every day within our government we only know the tip of the iceberg think about it

That's because it IS being all brushed under the rug nothing will ever happen to anyone responsible ,same crap that happens every day within our government we only know the tip of the iceberg think about it
I bet Fauci is breathing a sigh of relief now that the topic of the day is Russia and the Ukraine. If one thinks about it, Fauci and his "Gain of Function" lab that the CHICOMs were running caused more devastation and lives lost than Putin ever will in the Ukraine, unless he presses the button.

The investigation into the origins of COVID needs to continue and those responsible held accountable.

There could be several explanations. Record flu vaccinations, better hygiene, social distancing, masks, lock downs ete. People weren't in close contact and with school closures is probably a big factor. Anyone that worked for the school district will tell ya that's a huge factor in spreading the flu lol.
Listen man, were talking hundreds of thousands of cases in 18/19 to next to none in 19/20.

I work in laboratory science. I live in a fairly rural area but we are the only hospital in our county. Peak flu season showed nearly 400 positive influenza A's per week in our area during the 18/19 flu season. Our lab did not result out a single influenza A during the 19/20 or 20/21 flu season. Not a single one. I know that because (1) I work there, and (2) we send our first 10 positive samples from each season to the state lab for surveillance testing and strain typing. Not a single one was sent. Now I agree that social distancing, mask mandates, lockdowns, and other unconstitutional rulings could and would have lowered the transmission of influenza, but were talking about going from a far worse than average flu season to 2 seasons back to back WITHOUT A SINGLE POSITIVE. I've yet to draw any definitive conclusions from this coincidence, but I have theories.

Listen man, were talking hundreds of thousands of cases in 18/19 to next to none in 19/20.

I work in laboratory science. I live in a fairly rural area but we are the only hospital in our county. Peak flu season showed nearly 400 positive influenza A's per week in our area during the 18/19 flu season. Our lab did not result out a single influenza A during the 19/20 or 20/21 flu season. Not a single one. I know that because (1) I work there, and (2) we send our first 10 positive samples from each season to the state lab for surveillance testing and strain typing. Not a single one was sent. Now I agree that social distancing, mask mandates, lockdowns, and other unconstitutional rulings could and would have lowered the transmission of influenza, but were talking about going from a far worse than average flu season to 2 seasons back to back WITHOUT A SINGLE POSITIVE. I've yet to draw any definitive conclusions from this coincidence, but I have theories.
Just because you didn't get a positive test doesn't mean there weren't any. Hell even before covid I never went in for a flu test EVER. If people felt sick i doubt they go check for flu during those years. They'd get a covid test and go home. Who would ask for two of those tests in one setting lol.

Anyways I'll keep wearing my tinfoil hat over the weekend. You all be well and seriously. Have a good, fun , happy weekend.

If people felt sick i doubt they go check for flu during those years. They'd get a covid test and go home. Who would ask for two of those tests in one setting lol.
Interesting commentary, I'm glad you brought that up.

The vast majority of covid PCR tests our lab runs are in a Respiratory Panel that tests for the 17 most common respiratory pathogens. A patient comes into the ER or a clinic with respiratory symptoms, and the provider orders a Respiratory Panel to more than likely identify the culprit. Covid-19 is on that panel, as is influenza A, as well as rhinovirus/enterovirus and 14 other common respiratory pathogens. They don't have to ask for those 2 specific tests, they get them as part of a buy 1 get 16 free deal. This isn't unique to our lab. If influenza A was rampant, it would have been detected. Or it's hiding under the guise of a different alias, but thats when my tinfoil hat starts to come out.

Interesting commentary, I'm glad you brought that up.

The vast majority of covid PCR tests our lab runs are in a Respiratory Panel that tests for the 17 most common respiratory pathogens. A patient comes into the ER or a clinic with respiratory symptoms, and the provider orders a Respiratory Panel to more than likely identify the culprit. Covid-19 is on that panel, as is influenza A, as well as rhinovirus/enterovirus and 14 other common respiratory pathogens. They don't have to ask for those 2 specific tests, they get them as part of a buy 1 get 16 free deal. This isn't unique to our lab. If influenza A was rampant, it would have been detected. Or it's hiding under the guise of a different alias, but thats when my tinfoil hat starts to come out.
Like I said the social distancing, masks, and lockdown could attribute for the low flu spread. I was constantly sick when working for the school district. Then when they had the lockdowns nothing. In any case you all have a good weekend.

It started with Delta. Then omicron. The next one will sound even scarier. Without fear you can't get free people to give up freedom.
Just Greek letters…not made up names to sound as scary as possible…I do agree that they've perpetuated a state of emergency to cling to executive power for too long. But all the hyper-right wing/hyper-individualist cry babies claiming to live in a "dictatorship" (while running their mouths about alleged "dictators" day and night without "going missing" as they would be if anyone powerful was actually oppressing them) are equally ****ing me off at this point. Between them and left wing governments i feel like Scar in the lion king (childhood favourite movie):

Attachments

• 489DB2F5-7323-4882-95CD-6533FDD23251.png
    489DB2F5-7323-4882-95CD-6533FDD23251.png
    649.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: