Where did COVID go??

Just got two of these in the mail yesterday, unsolicited. Note where these are made.

Free tests. Free vaccines. Free masks. All provided by the government. This has been and continues to be the greatest fleecing of the world's population, EVER.

FWIW : And since the govt has sent out a zillion of these tests; if you look carefully on the back, most have a relatively short expiration date. I've got a test kit here that expires 3/22.

Just sayin'

Just got two of these in the mail yesterday, unsolicited. Note where these are made.

Free tests. Free vaccines. Free masks. All provided by the government. This has been and continues to be the greatest fleecing of the world's population, EVER.
Anybody who doesn't think that Ivermectin, hydrochlorican and z-packs don't work your fooling yourself and loved ones, my wife and I are proof it does
We both got it 6 weeks ago me the second time and neither one of us are interested in the jab.
She got it on a Thursday by Friday was pretty sick I woke up Saturday mourning 100.6 temp and feeling like S$$$.
We found a Dr who prescribed all 3 to us by Friday at 5 p.m told me if I came down with it start immediately. My wife took it Friday evening and I took it Saturday mourning, Sunday mourning I felt like superman my wife was 85% better and by Tuesday was ready to go back to work but had to stay home untill wensday because of the 5 day Quarantine B.S and wear a mask for 5 days after because she wasn't vaccinated but unvaccinated didn't have to WHAT A FRICKIN JOKE!!
Even though 75% percent of her staff were vaccinated they got covid and were out atleast 1.5 weeks with it.
This is my wife's experience you can take it or leave it, and keep watching your loved ones follow alot of the Dr and hospitals to there graves or health problems.
Ask yourself what have you got to loose by taking the ivermectin , hydrochlorican and z- packs all are medicines that have been around for ever and are cheap
Those of you that have been to the Dr's with covid whats been the treatment let me guess 1. Have you had the jab?
2. Take 2 Tylenol and call me when you land in the hospital.
Anybody who wants this Dr info p.m me and I can provide his contact is literally 100's hes doing this protocol for in my area he even does video calls.
Oh by the way Rockymtn is 100% correct

No they died of covid. Like I said also the LEO I knew died of it too. He walked around dragging a O2 bottle for about the last month of his life after he got out of the ICU. Choking on your own bodily fluids is a rough way to go.
My former boss who was extremely fit and in his 40s died of COVID complications about two years after he retired.

I have always maintained that COVID was something that was made in a CHICOM lab. As to it being the final version or a weapon prototype I don't think we will ever know. However certain factions in our govt and others, through incompetence and intent, used it to wreck our economy and/or support their political agenda.

I'm hearing the numbers are rising in Germany now

I'm hearing the numbers are rising in Germany now
Yeah and in the UK too. But the key will be actual ICU patients that need ventilators. After immunizations and infections the survival rate will hopefully be better. Seems like this new variant this tends to be holding. We'll know in a couple of weeks. We tend to be behind them 2-3 weeks.

Yeah and in the UK too. But the key will be actual ICU patients that need ventilators. After immunizations and infections the survival rate will hopefully be better. Seems like this new variant this tends to be holding. We'll know in a couple of weeks. We tend to be behind them 2-3 weeks.
But that is what we are told how do we know for sure

But that is what we are told how do we know for sure
This is how I have discerned information before and since I left the military. Get the best available intel from reliable sources. Double check it with people that are reliable and hopefully on the ground or in the theater of conflict. Carry on. It isn't fool proof. But it's been pretty accurate throughout the decades.

You guys notice nobody is talking about COVID anymore? I was just watching BBC and saw the EU parliament leaving a meeting, no masks or social distancing.

No more vaccine fights and mask debates to be seen. I didn't know pandemics had a simple off switch.

On a positive note we don't have to see Fauci's ugly face anymore. I wonder where he went? Beagle barbecue maybe?
The administration has decided it's not the political football anymore. Now there trying to impress the country in how well there doing with the conflict in Ukraine. Failure either way. Three stooges.

If you wanna dobsome of your own research do it on the 1918 Spanish flu,
Its pretty much the same thing then as it is now how it had about 3 spikes and people just lived with it and built natural immunity and just faded away into the sunset.
The one biggest difference is in 1918 there wasn't trillions handed out.
Ask yourself with all the Jabs, mandates shut downs and trillions givin to big pharma what has it accomplished but screw the workforce and economy up

I'm a proud anti vaxxer!. As are my friends and family. I did acquire Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to dose 20 people. You get on it fast at the first symptoms and posi test. Generally you are better in about 3 days with some tiredness or maybe a occasional hacky dry cough for about the following week.

I personally know of 14 vaxxed people that caught Covid and 4 died in hospitals. I offered medicine to some them and they believed the media. Instead they endured 7 -14 days of being so sick that they thought that they would die.

my wife and friends have endured the work on slot of persecution even when you have doctors proof of having had covid and the antibodies in your system. Like weekly testing at your own time and expense. Or the monthly fine added to your health insurance.

This whole scam ruined so many businesses world wide with lock downs. It was a well planned pandemic

Last edited: