Where did COVID go??

1500 people a day are still dying from it. We lost a longtime friend 2 weeks ago. Another has been in the hospital for 3 months. It's not the boogeyman . By the way both John and my buddy in the hospital big time anti vaxers. How much does three months in the hospital cost? He's a mechanic for a big company and worked hard a few years older than me 53. I can't imagine what this is going to do to his life. Me and my wife have multiple horror stories about people lost or severely damaged by this virus. I've had it twice and the first time left me with severe neurological problems that leave me confused and very frustrated at times. I am a fairly healthy person and feel lucky to have never had it go-to my l Iungs. The virus didn't go anywhere its still there killing thousands of people. Its not going anywhere it has been around forever. It will continue to mutate and could possibly kill us all . Reading threads like this I think maybe we deserve it.

You guys notice nobody is talking about COVID anymore? I was just watching BBC and saw the EU parliament leaving a meeting, no masks or social distancing.

No more vaccine fights and mask debates to be seen. I didn't know pandemics had a simple off switch.

On a positive note we don't have to see Fauci's ugly face anymore. I wonder where he went? Beagle barbecue maybe?
Famous newspaper saying: If it doesn't bleed, it doesn't lead. Ukraine is bleeding.

1500 people a day are still dying from it. We lost a longtime friend 2 weeks ago. Another has been in the hospital for 3 months. It's not the boogeyman . By the way both John and my buddy in the hospital big time anti vaxers. How much does three months in the hospital cost? He's a mechanic for a big company and worked hard a few years older than me 53. I can't imagine what this is going to do to his life. Me and my wife have multiple horror stories about people lost or severely damaged by this virus. I've had it twice and the first time left me with severe neurological problems that leave me confused and very frustrated at times. I am a fairly healthy person and feel lucky to have never had it go-to my l Iungs. The virus didn't go anywhere its still there killing thousands of people. Its not going anywhere it has been around forever. It will continue to mutate and could possibly kill us all . Reading threads like this I think maybe we deserve it.
They just buried a retired LEO that I knew last week due to covid. He lasted about a month after leaving the hospital, it destroyed his lungs. I didn't know him well but he was friends of my friends who were hard charger retired LEO's. A friend of a church member is in the ICU due to covid. Thankfully it looks like the numbers of infections and ICU cases are going down so it makes sense that it's not headline news. And hopefully we go into and stay in the endemic phase or less. But that is little comfort to those who lost loved ones from covid.

It was a con game from the beginning and we were being played and if you know someone who knows somebody in the Ukraine they say it's not like what you see or hear on television

I hate to say it but it looks like its coming back fast in Europe and a few other places. Even in the USA the numbers of the new variant are increasing notably.

Unless, of course, you don't believe anything that any govt puts out. I saw so many people die so quickly in the NY metro area during the first wave that I don't discount the warnings.

I hate to say it but it looks like its coming back fast in Europe and a few other places. Even in the USA the numbers of the new variant are increasing notably.

Unless, of course, you don't believe anything that any govt puts out. I saw so many people die so quickly in the NY metro area during the first wave that I don't discount the warnings.
I'm no t saying the virus wasn't real but people died from the swine flu pneumonia and the common cold

Just got two of these in the mail yesterday, unsolicited. Note where these are made.

Free tests. Free vaccines. Free masks. All provided by the government. This has been and continues to be the greatest fleecing of the world's population, EVER.

Attachments

• IMG_20220318_064833268.jpg
    IMG_20220318_064833268.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20220318_064852817.jpg
    IMG_20220318_064852817.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
My HS buddy who's a retire 82nd Airborne with several combat tours lost around ten family members to covid. Luckily the new variants are less dangerous. Let's hope that trend continues.

My HS buddy who's a retire 82nd Airborne with several combat tours lost around ten family members to covid. Luckily the new variants are less dangerous. Let's hope that trend continues.

To or With...that's the difference...even the updated CDC numbers reflect the difference and a small percentage actually died due TO covid...car wreck, better nasal swab him, yup covid positive...covid. Gunshot to the head...nasal swab, yup positive...covid.

To or With...that's the difference...even the updated CDC numbers reflect the difference and a small percentage actually died due TO covid...car wreck, better nasal swab him, yup covid positive...covid. Gunshot to the head...nasal swab, yup positive...covid.
No they died of covid. Like I said also the LEO I knew died of it too. He walked around dragging a O2 bottle for about the last month of his life after he got out of the ICU. Choking on your own bodily fluids is a rough way to go.

A friend of mine in Colorado got tested tested positive went to his doctor tested negative drove 40 miles to be tested again negative went back to his doctor got three non touch swabs one with his name one with his mom's name one with his dad's name took to where he tested positive the all three tested positive his mom and dad are cremated