Where did the “Highlighted” threads for the week go??

Alibiiv

Since I've been a member I received emails with the Highlighted threads of the week in them. I found them of great interest and looked forward to getting them. And now as of the past few months I'm not getting these highlighted emails anymore. Has the forum stopped sending them, or has my email system messed up, or…???? Is anyone else experiencing this. I'm still getting emails on threads/posts that I've previously corresponded with.

Yeah now that you say that, I can't remember the last time I've gotten a highlighted thread email or even seen a thread be labeled as "highlighted".

Since I've been a member I received emails with the Highlighted threads of the week in them. I found them of great interest and looked forward to getting them. And now as of the past few months I'm not getting these highlighted emails anymore. Has the forum stopped sending them, or has my email system messed up, or…???? Is anyone else experiencing this. I'm still getting emails on threads/posts that I've previously corresponded with.
Howdy, I thought the same thing about my email. So I wrote in and asked the same question. They are evaluating the post and may consider bringing it back in the coming months. I miss it also, always looked forward to reading it everyday. I'm hoping they will bring it back. 👍