When cash $ goes to die

Bob Wright

This plan actually terrifies me. How many scenarios can you imagine if all your savings and future earnings are converted into CBDC electronic traceable digital currency?<

There will always be a black market of sorts, and any electronic "currency" has the potential to be useless in numerous power and internet failure situations. I and many others have been through a few of those, and many of us have traveled to places that do not routinely have power or internet.

Even today's FRN's I often convert to more tangible assets.

There will always be a black market of sorts, and any electronic "currency" has the potential to be useless in numerous power and internet failure situations. I and many others have been through a few of those, and many of us have traveled to places that do not routinely have power or internet.

Even today's FRN's I often convert to more tangible assets.
FRN's are what exactly? But your point about internet security is noted.

This plan actually terrifies me. How many scenarios can you imagine if all your savings and future earnings are converted into CBDC electronic traceable digital currency?<

WELL!!!!
Just look to all of you that voted for Brandon and Kamala - Need anything more to be posted! The PEOPLE of the USA did this to themselves.
NOT JILL OR I.
Y'ALL KNOW WHO ARE THAT VOTED FOR THIS ADMINSTRATION.
AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU WILL HIDE AND BE THE FIRST TO COMPLAIN.

Bob Thanks for bringing this up!
Len & Jill USA First!

Last edited:
If all of your money and expenditures are in digital form, they can just TAKE what they feel you owe in taxes and continue to support illegal immigrants, pay exhaustive welfare and pay all the bills of the non-working class of potheads that they are currently cultivating.

It's not hard to see where all this could lead.
I hate to break the bad news but they can and are doing all this now.

WELL!!!!
Just look to all of you that voted for Brandon and Kamala - Need anything more to be posted! The PEOPLE of the USA did this to themselves.
NOT JILL OR I.
Y'ALL KNOW WHO ARE THAT VOTED FOR THIS ADMINSTRATION.
AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU WILL HIDE AND BE THE FIRST TO COMPLAIN.

Bob Thanks for bringing this up!
Len & Jill USA First!
Len,

The problem wasn't with the voters who actually voted. It was the other mathematically impossible votes that were infused into the election.

Len,

The problem wasn't with the voters who actually voted. It was the other mathematically impossible votes that were infused into the election.
Brad
Sorry that your information shows that.
It is incorrect.
The majority of the population lean toward "LIBERAL"
BUT do not admit it concerning voting against firearms. Liberals will always stay with their party and if they are hunters/shooters will complain about "Firearms Restrictions" but in the long run VOTE LIBERALS in POWER!!!!
SORRY THAT THIS POST GOT OFF TRACT AND SHOULD NOT BE POLITICAL
"WE AS A NATION SHOULD KEEP INFORMATATION ON WHAT OUR GOVERMENT DOES"
LET'S TALK FIREARMS!!!!!