When cash $ goes to die

Here's who controls the elections. See who they work for ? I found this info in 2018 when PA voted to keep property taxes. lol

How Canada-Based Dominion Voting Systems and U.S.-Based ES&S Cornered the U.S. Voting Machine Market

As the visibility of the "glitches" found in Dominion Voting Systems continues to spread across multiple states, and the longstanding issues surrounding Election Systems & Software start to re-surface, one critical question has yet to be asked, "How did they manage to corner the U.S. election voter market in the first place?"

On September 14, 2009, Hart Interactive, Inc. filed a lawsuit against Diebold Incorporated and Election Systems & Software, Inc. (ES&S) alleging antitrust claims after the September 2, 2009 purchase of Diebold's outstanding stock of Premier Election Solutions and the assets of Premier Canada. This transaction gave Election Systems & Software a 68% share of the U.S. voting machine market.

Not only did that transaction grant ES&S a monopolistic stranglehold on the election market, Hart alleged and provided evidence of anticompetitive conduct by both Diebold and ES&S. In the lawsuit, Hart states, Diebold and ES&S systemically:

1. Wins bids by billing low then gouging locked-in customers for more aftermarket service and equipment.
  2. Misrepresents by exaggerating the features, capabilities, or certification status of the systems, or by falsely disparaging the features, capabilities, or certification status of rival systems.
  3. Engages in strategies that raise their rivals codes.
  4. Imposes unreasonable restrictions on access to software and other intellectual properties – in other words, customers could not have visibility to the source code prior to the election to ensure it had not been tampered with.
  5. Exerts improper and undue influence on government officials to achieve favorable competitive bidding outcomes.
  6. Initiates litigation upon losing competitive bidding contests to establish a litigious reputation among customers adding a risk premium to the cost of choosing a rival system.
The filing also cited numerous sources demonstrating the anti-competitive behaviors both companies had engaged in throughout the years.

To gain perspective of the hyper consolidation, before the "merge" of ES&S with Diebold's Premier Election entities, ES&S had a substantial market share in the U.S.

https://opslens.com/how-canada-based-dominion-voting-
Anyone see a connection here ?

Attachments

• IT-ISAC INFO SHARING FOR ALL.PNG
    IT-ISAC INFO SHARING FOR ALL.PNG
    48.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Aviation Isac.png
    Aviation Isac.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 15
  • electricity Isac.png
    electricity Isac.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 13
  • health Isac.png
    health Isac.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IT-ISAC EDUCATION & RESEARCH.png
    IT-ISAC EDUCATION & RESEARCH.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IT-ISAC DHS ELECTIONS.PNG
    IT-ISAC DHS ELECTIONS.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 16
  • f7461ffc8d47f242.png
    f7461ffc8d47f242.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 13
They want to be able to know how much money you have. They can also make you broke by have your money disappear

Yes. I don't know how many of you Americans are familiar with the Canadian "Freedom Convoy" of February 2022 but one of the moves the feds up here pulled was to identify financial supporters from the go fund me, ordered to disclose that confidential information illegally (just cuz the gov orders something doesn't mean it's legal) and individuals in the protest and freeze all their assets - all Canadian banks were forced into compliance with this - all accounts frozen and unusable, all those seen to be assisting or participating in this protest targeted - people who by and large were not violent, there was nowhere close to the level of violence and looting that happened with the liberally endorsed and acceptable BLM riots down in the states - it was a very "Canadian" protest overall … peaceful but spirited. The media loved to jump on the fact at some point some jackass with a swastika flag ran onto parliament hill. What the media never reported was that it wasn't the police or riot control that "removed" this foul individual, it was the protesting truckers and other Canadian citizens sick of being pushed around by a coward who got COVID and had to hide everytime somebody wanted to talk to him that chased this man away, it was clear that if he stayed with that vile image and message the police would be the least of his problems - they might have had to save him 🤣 - but no this was a clear sign of right wing racism and hate 😒 -

And it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this idiot was planted there or was deliberately being a troll just to discredit the validity of the protest

Anyways, you're absolutely right, always good to have real money AND real assets whose worth can't be turned off by the feds.

I'm really kicking myself for not having loaded up on cheap primers back in the day, nothing and I mean NOTHING has grown in value against inflation like those suckers 🤣