Whats going to be hot at SHOT (And your wishes)

DocUSMCRetired

Just opening this up on this site, what do you guys think will be hot, and what are some ideas you are hoping to see come out of it. I look forward to the rumors, and ideas!

I'm looking forward to new Berger and Sierra bullet designs for long distance shooting, both target and hunting.
I expect to see increased focus on conceal/carry issues (holsters and similar apparatus) and in after market "kits" for correcting the design flaws in conceal/carry handguns that have been developed over the past several years. Case in point, the trigger issues with the Smith & Wesson M&P Body Guard 380.

I'd like to see the vendors pledge to make readily available (clear the back orders) :Dthe new and old products they are marketing.:D

I think the LabRadar will be interesting.

I think the bundling of technologies will continue. How about a Kestrel 4500 AB, Labradar, laptop, kit all Bluetooth linked together. All setup for record keeping, and ballistic calculations. It would be old guy low tech friendly, and buck the trend of micro screens by being readable in the top portion of one's glasses. Kind of like the large print readers digest.

No but theres been some nice oler models for sale for 2+ think one is on optics now mil R

I was hoping to see Nosler intruduce a line of bonded hunting bullets with a high BC that expanded at lower speeds. There was some talk from them a couple shot shows ago but it turned out to be a rumor.

Binoculars with ranging, ab, and wind. American made would be nice. 2K max.
A simple easy to understand set of set up and use instructions for the 4500 AB. A good video would be great.
A high BC bullet that works great with the older twist rates.
Leica to get their act together or forget ballistics.

Binoculars with ranging, ab, and wind. American made would be nice. 2K max.
A simple easy to understand set of set up and use instructions for the 4500 AB. A good video would be great.
A high BC bullet that works great with the older twist rates.
Leica to get their act together or forget ballistics.

I'd love to see that.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.