What would you change?

Never said the shooter doesn't have to be good, your making **** up, don't put words in my mouth, you don't want a better trigger than don't get one but don't tell everyone else that they're technique or fundamentals are wrong or they're masking something because you are wrong.
But I'm not wrong. Why you were trying to put wording in my mouth when you said I prefer a 11lb trigger? Stop crying.

If you're good then why does the trigger matter? Lol Just pick up any rifle, and shoot it and you should be fine within the rifles capability.

If you need a trigger to get to that conclusion…well…

You're free to try to come change my tone.
You quoted me bud, so here we are.

You came at me like a pog. Know I know you are. To me it's not me berating you, it's speaking a level of truth.
There's no need for reciprocation, I wasn't in Afghanistan or Iraq with you. I don't know you. All I know is what you're saying on here. Which obviously I don't agree with.

You quoted me. You disagreed with me. Not the other way around.
The last guy…he quoted me…so no, let's not turn this around like I'm just finding people on the internet and disagreeing with them spreading all this fundementals of marksmanship non-sense. Hahaha
Lol, you do realize what a POG is right. It's the smart man who made the right choices, not a grunt toting around my house everywhere. And your right we didn't serve together but those who do sure didn't mind it when we showed up.
Why you think someone quoting you is a reason to act like your all mighty and wise is kinda making me wonder if you lost your crayons, but hey is what it is.
you can't change the fact that a trigger has made traditional fundamentals obsolete, trigger fundamentals evolve as soon as you upgrade the trigger. There is no disputing it makes a shooter better, period. I get it you want the entire community to look up to your standards all the while defecating all over theirs, it makes you feel better without your crayons. And I'm the idiot for stooping to your level so I'm out. Sorry to the OP for derailing your thread.

Lol, you do realize what a POG is right. It's the smart man who made the right choices, not a grunt toting around my house everywhere. And your right we didn't serve together but those who do sure didn't mind it when we showed up.
Why you think someone quoting you is a reason to act like your all mighty and wise is kinda making me wonder if you lost your crayons, but hey is what it is.
you can't change the fact that a trigger has made traditional fundamentals obsolete, trigger fundamentals evolve as soon as you upgrade the trigger. There is no disputing it makes a shooter better, period. I get it you want the entire community to look up to your standards all the while defecating all over theirs, it makes you feel better without your crayons. And I'm the idiot for stooping to your level so I'm out. Sorry to the OP for derailing your thread.
There it is. I can respect the crayon comment.

Sure, we loved when pogs did their job. That's totally something a pog would say. So is saying fundamentals don't apply anymore.

Why are you mad or concerned that I'm sure of what I'm saying? Lol if you quote me, then I'm going to reiterate what I'm sure of when you disagree with me. I don't know what else you'd expect.

However, I'm not wrong. The trigger didn't operate the rifle last I checked. It's as I said, it mask bad technique. And bad technique always come back to bite.

It's not a derailment. It useful debate.
The sh** talking amongst military is inconsequential.

Doesn't make me mad, the fact is most if not all people will shoot better with a better trigger, so it's ok for competition but nothing else, so anyone with a good trigger on their hunting rifle is masking their poor marksmanship since it's only necessary for competition, well then you probably just covered 99 percent of people on here, maybe someday with enough practice we can graduate to crappy triggers. You can still have good technique and have a good trigger, or do you disagree with this?
In my experience most people would not know the difference in a factory trigger and a custom trigger, they don't have the experience or sensitivity in their trigger finger to appreciate a noticeable difference.

What they will notice is the immediate improvement in accuracy a good float/bedding job gives them so that's always where I suggest people start.

I've seen countless people try to get a gun to shoot a hundred different ways before they finally conceded and pillar bedded, and floated their non shooter and suddenly it was light they'd been hit by lightning.

You're free to try to come change my tone.
You quoted me bud, so here we are.

You came at me like a pog. Know I know you are. To me it's not me berating you, it's speaking a level of truth.
There's no need for reciprocation, I wasn't in Afghanistan or Iraq with you. I don't know you. All I know is what you're saying on here. Which obviously I don't agree with.

You quoted me. You disagreed with me. Not the other way around.
The last guy…he quoted me…so no, let's not turn this around like I'm just finding people on the internet and disagreeing with them spreading all this fundementals of marksmanship non-sense. Hahaha

you can't change the fact that a trigger has made traditional fundamentals obsolete, trigger fundamentals evolve as soon as you upgrade the trigger. There is no disputing it makes a shooter better, period. I get it you want the entire community to look up to your standards all the while defecating all over theirs, it makes you feel better without your crayons. And I'm the idiot for stooping to your level so I'm out. Sorry to the OP for derailing your thread

But I'm not wrong. Why you were trying to put wording in my mouth when you said I prefer a 11lb trigger? Stop crying.

If you're good then why does the trigger matter? Lol Just pick up any rifle, and shoot it and you should be fine within the rifles capability.

If you need a trigger to get to that conclusion…well…
I never said that either, just thought it would be a good starting point, and why you got a problem with an 11 pound trigger, do you?

In my experience most people would not know the difference in a factory trigger and a custom trigger, they don't have the experience or sensitivity in their trigger finger to appreciate a noticeable difference.

What they will notice is the immediate improvement in accuracy a good float/bedding job gives them so that's always where I suggest people start.

I've seen countless people try to get a gun to shoot a hundred different ways before they finally conceded and pillar bedded, and floated their non shooter and suddenly it was light they'd been hit by lightning.
We've let new people in our club try our 22s we use for bullseye and they can definitely tell the difference

I never said that either, just thought it would be a good starting point, and why you got a problem with an 11 pound trigger, do you?
Not crying just calling out your lies, still haven't answered the question, you ok with a 11lb trigger.

There it is. I can respect the crayon comment.

Sure, we loved when pogs did their job. That's totally something a pog would say. So is saying fundamentals don't apply anymore.

Why are you mad or concerned that I'm sure of what I'm saying? Lol if you quote me, then I'm going to reiterate what I'm sure of, of when you disagree with me. Unless I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I don't know what else you'd expect.

However, I'm not wrong. The trigger didn't operate the rifle last I checked. It's as I said, I mask bad technique. And bad technique always come back to bite.

It's not a derailment. It useful debate.
The sh** talking amongst military is inconsequential.
Is it really masking technique if the technique has changed. If you ask me if I think fundamentals are necessary, yes I do it's idiotic to ignore them. But we can't deny what these new triggers give to an average shooter that sees a range maybe 5 times a year. This is a good thing for our sport. Your job requires your focus and I respect that, but the average dude doesn't do what you do and never will. Heck the quality trigger might even give a man more confidence to make the good shot. We both know confidence in our abilities is paramount.
Not mad, it's more like rolling my Fxxx eyes cause some internet dude is calling me a POG, I guess it's a grunt thing and just realize they still love us too but can't get past the jeleousy that we get to ride in the helicopter all day.

That's just basically a beretta 92 on full swing of the hammer. It's still doable.

However, how is a starting point that you said, but you didn't say it?

I agree with this but I think the trigger beats it by a photo finish. To be honest if it were me I would do a bedding job along with the trigger. But the OP didn't give us that option to choose 2.

Thank you, you make a lot of sense without trying to belittle people or start some BS, you have humility, some people can never be wrong about anything and you know enough to leave it alone, but just know nobody likes them anyways, you can be sure of that. I'm glad you did post, needed some common sense, and thank you for your service.

But ok, you're ok with 11, so when I shoot bullseye on our timed event which is 5 shots in 10 seconds one handed you think you could shoot that Beretta as good as a model 41 with a 2lb trigger which is the limit of how low you can go on trigger and everyone that's any good is there. We shoot one handed, not two and I can usually keep the bullets within a 2 inch circle. So you could do that right?