What press are you using?

I have a
I've got a 30 year old RCBS Special 5 which is no longer made and is smaller then the Rock Chucker. My dad bought it for me when I was 14. Love the press. Has always been fine. When I was loading for my 338-378, I had to sort of tip the bullets up into the seating die a bit then place on neck to seat. I am having a 338 Lapua improved built and will loading up Hammers and 285/300's as well as 250 AB's. I'm pretty sure my clearance issues will be even worse as I never loaded the 338-378 will anything bigger then 250 SGK's. I also have a Hornady Lock n Load AP that I've only used for 45 and 10mm. I don't plan on ever using anything but a single stage for my rifles. So, I'm thinking I need a new press and am wondering what guys prefer and recommend. I have been looking at the T7 and other turret presses. Thinking those would cut down on time.
I have an RCBS Rockchuker from about 1975 and loaded .338LM on it without any problems. Just tilt the bullet into the die cavity and slightly tilt the case upon removal.

I've got a 30 year old RCBS Special 5 which is no longer made and is smaller then the Rock Chucker. My dad bought it for me when I was 14. Love the press. Has always been fine. When I was loading for my 338-378, I had to sort of tip the bullets up into the seating die a bit then place on neck to seat. I am having a 338 Lapua improved built and will loading up Hammers and 285/300's as well as 250 AB's. I'm pretty sure my clearance issues will be even worse as I never loaded the 338-378 will anything bigger then 250 SGK's. I also have a Hornady Lock n Load AP that I've only used for 45 and 10mm. I don't plan on ever using anything but a single stage for my rifles. So, I'm thinking I need a new press and am wondering what guys prefer and recommend. I have been looking at the T7 and other turret presses. Thinking those would cut down on time.
I really think that for rifle cartridges, the forster press is the best in the market. I have used one for probably 40 years and it never fails me!...and have a number of great features like quick change dies and great leverage!

Same press as you and yup gotta SLIDE EM up the die....it handles my 460 Weatherby same way 500 gr. Bullets, and my 338 lap....same way with 300gr. Why change perfection!

T-7 with 3 caliber die sets and one funnel. I leave it all set up and get great loads using an electronic trickle/scale for 223/308/300win mag

I've used a lot of different presses but prefer the Dillon 550 over all of them at this point in my life. Easy to clean and maintain. Easy to change calibers and Dillon has great service and support.

I bought a Co-Ax press when they were still marked "Bonanza", probably over 35 years ago. It has been flawless, and I liked it so much, I bought a second one. It is marked "Forster", and has the higher yoke
for the micrometer seating dies to clear. Just a great press, worth the extra bucks. I still have my old Rockchucker, but it gets minimal use these days. :) Dave.

I watched the video review of the Area 419 and was frankly surprised to see that on the end of the down stroke, the entire press flexed forward. It looks in the video as if the designers missed the importance of lining everything up so that there is not a lot of torquing going on at the end of the action stroke. This is one of the nice features of the Summit press, and of others like the Bonanza -- they are in-line and there is no torque from the stroke of the handle. Go to You Tube and watch the review of several different presses. That made me a believer in in-line presses like the Bonanza and the Summit.

Full disclosure: I have used an RCBS Rockchucker for more than 50 years and continue to use it. I also acquired a Bonanza several years ago, and find myself using it more and more for depriming/resizing.
I assure you there is no flex in the zero what you are seeing is the bench/mount flexing