What press are you using?

Rock Chukar supreme for most rifle and revolvers. Hornady LNL for pistola's. The Hornady is finicky. I really like the T-7 press. May be next acquisition.

I currently use a Rock Chucker that's 23 years old, a Forster Co-ax and a Dillon 550. I like them all. The new RCBS Rebel looks awesome, basically an improved Rock Chucker with larger openings. If I had the funds I would do a 419 Zero press, I know a lot of guys think that press is over priced but when you see everything it offers design wise I'm not sure that's the case.

Hey, wow, I've got an RS 5 that I've been using about 35 years. I know what you mean about have to tip the bullet up into the die. I do that when I load for my .270 Allen Magnum with 169.6 & 170gn bullets.
My Dad used a Rock Chucker and I got that when he passed but I haven't used it yet. I had a Hornady L-N-L AP but sold it. I wasn't shooting enough pistol at the time. Wish I had it back!
I recently had a friend give me a Lee Pro 1000 set up for 45ACP. It was thrown out with other household items after the recent flood. Someone lubed it down good with oil/grease of some sort, even the powder dispenser! I cleaned it up and bought another powder dispenser, cartridge carrier (9mm, 40 & 10mm) and case feeder. Works slick as snot and I loaded 100 rounds of 40 S&W on it a couple weeks ago, as I was setting it up. Pretty tickled over that.
I've been looking at the Lyman All American 8 turret press. I don't know why but I just like the looks of that thing. Never had a turret press before but I think it would be neat. Anyway, that's my choice. Good luck!
Sinclair International. Wilson dies for: .308 Win, 300 WinMag, 45ACP.

Co-Ax and 21st Century hydraulic pressure measurement arbor press.

I also have a Rock Chucker and K&M pressure measurement press.

99% of my loading takes place on the first setup. The 419 press looks amazing but it's almost impossible to make straighter more consistent ammo than what the two above put out. So no way I could justify the cost and I don't have many folks over so the show n tell factor is real low too.

I started reloading on an RCBS Rockchucker, replaced it with a Lyman T-mag turret (got rid of that soon after...too much turret movement for me... I did see upgrades to later models to fix that, but never went back.), replaced it with what I knew...a Rockchucker. Then, the Rockchucker Supreme came out...sold the Rockchucker and bought the Rockchucker Supreme and use it a lot. I load .222 up to .300 RUM and lots of pistol cartridges too. Rockchucker Supreme is definitely my choice.

I have a RCBS single stage press that is not a Rock Chucker. It has performed faithfully on thousands of pistol and rifle rounds since 1971. I don't know about the quality of new ones. If you're in the market for a press get the makes and models in your head and start looking at yard sales and flea markets.

I use a rcbs big max. They brought it in the mid 80,s for loading 50,s. I like the long throat and big power. My recommendation is any of the big presses for loading the 50. Easy to use and no deflection.