What powder for 6.5 PRC with 20'' barrel?

Thats gonne be pretty limiting....mightve been better off with 300wsm in that platform
I weighed in on brass and ammo availability before deciding on a cartridge. I don't mind it being a limiting factor of up to 135grs. I would still be limited on bullet weights either for 30cal, 28 and 27cals. Case length was more important. Going saum, wsm or rm in 26cal there was little difference. I just didn't care for a belt for an auto fed mag loader is why I strayed away from the rm. Just my preference as others have used belted cases in AR systems.

I weighed in on brass and ammo availability before deciding on a cartridge. I don't mind it being a limiting factor of up to 135grs. I would still be limited on bullet weights either for 30cal, 28 and 27cals. Case length was more important. Going saum, wsm or rm in 26cal there was little difference. I just didn't care for a belt for an auto fed mag loader is why I strayed away from the rm. Just my preference as others have used belted cases in AR systems.
Im interested to hear how it turns out