What is your preference for trigger type and pull weight for long range hunting?

I have never had a issue with a light trigger.. I am accustomed to "my" rifles. Now, if I throw a different person on my rifle then they get a lecture/warning and we do some dry firing.
I have fallen, etc. and my guns are on safety with no chambered round unless I'm getting reading to shoot.

Hunting Triggers are like ford, chev, dodge etc. You will find many great triggers. For simplicity I like TT Diamonds.
Below are a couple rifles I'm doing that should be done in a couple months if stocks would show-up.

I would like to try Bix and Andy Comp trigger it might be nicer? but, Trigger Tech hits a easier price point. Their price point shows in popularity.

Something less than 2lbs works for me pretty well on a hunting rig.
At 2lbs , they feel a little heavy , but safe . I shot a 1.5oz jewel on a sako custom rimfire bench gun for years and got to the point I could feel the creep before it broke the shot, lol. Any good hunting trigger feels heavy now. No issues controlling the shot though.

Anything less than a pound when hunting is asking for trouble if ya bump the butt stock. I have benchrest rifles at 2 oz. and a tap against the butt will set it off. IMO 1.5 pounds minimum for hunting.

I like 2.5 to 3.0 lb for hunting on Timney and TriggerTech. I don't have any target only trigger rifles but my Tikka is 1.75 lbs with aftermarket spring . A little light for me for hunting. I've had tigger go off before it wanted with thicker gloves. I learned from that and either pull off gloves or use thin gloves. I didn't get past page 2 when posted so sorry if redundant ....

My favorite, and most used LRH rifle is an older Cooper with their single stage design, set at 2#. It's quite nice. I get bench-rest grade accuracy, and it has been flawless and consistent for many years. My other LRH rifles have Huber Concepts and Timney 2 stage designs with 1.75-2# total weight @ 50:50/1st/2nd stage. I like 2 stage triggers for the focusing(set-up) effect of the first stage, and lighter second stage, particularly in freezing temps.
I have a Cooper Mod. 52 in 6.5x284 that has a great trigger. I have it set at 2.5 lbs. I always wondered if they made their own triggers or whose they used ?