what is your opinion on this

pressman

i am building a custom 260 and i did not spurge on anything on the rifle, but with the economy the way it is i am now a little short on cash. i only have about 900.00 left to spend on scope and rings i was thinking about SIIISS624x50 LR MD
does anyone have any experience with the sightron scopes?
or do any of you have any suggestion for me to search?
really wanted a night force and thought i had one but waited just a little to long and now it is gone. and so are some of the funs.

SightronIII 6x24 looks pretty good to me, 100 inch of elevation adjustment is more than any scope of equal price, read some good reviews on it. Better get one before the funds get to low, or you may end up with a tasco banner. lol Good luck with your build. Check optics for sale here at LRH if you havent already.

Ordered one myself about a month ago after looking thru one. If the turrets turn out to be repeatable, this will be a hell of a scope for the money. Sughtron will be coming out with more reticle choices this fall or winter.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.