What do you think they should get?

This prosecution is a waste of time and money of two probably illegals that had no idea what they were doing. Take the time and money and go after the illegals who know what they are doing bringing fentanyl into this count
Lifetime hunting ban, felony conviction, ALL weapons confiscated and sold off, 1 yr in jail and $100k fine each (can be up to $250k and 5 yrs prison). Which if the trophy poachers got a fraction of that, the crap would stop. They do get a fraction about 2% of it
They don't have money, waste of time to fine or jail them. Send them back to Honduras, never to return.

Air rifle, probably walmarts.
Sorry not buying it. Where I live, we have seen whole crews of guys who speak little or no English, working on construction crews. I tend to open carry these days. Without exception, I will get asked if my carry piece is for sale. The last job I was on, they had spray painted the new vinyl siding. They had also pumped paint into the combustion air supply to the furnace while it was running.

What do "they" look like? Who is the problem here? It starts at the top. This train is in motion and damages will be unmeasurable for lifetimes. If you think that bird 🦅 is even a drop in the bucket then you're fooling yourself.

Attachments

• B319B37F-0940-4E2D-AB4A-F6DB89FAA875.jpeg
    B319B37F-0940-4E2D-AB4A-F6DB89FAA875.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 38
  • 469F896E-65BE-4E92-8257-AD8BC5D5D9E6.jpeg
    469F896E-65BE-4E92-8257-AD8BC5D5D9E6.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Sorry not buying it. Where I live, we have seen whole crews of guys who speak little or no English, working on construction crews. I tend to open carry these days. Without exception, I will get asked if my carry piece is for sale. The last job I was on, they had spray painted the new vinyl siding. They had also pumped paint into the combustion air supply to the furnace while it was running.
Air rifle? Pretty sure walmarts and a few others still have them for sale.It's in the story from Stanton County Sheriff, not sure what ur not buying?

That's wild. See, I think goldens are way more bad a** than bald eagles. Ever see them standing next to each other? Holy sh** goldens are huge. I do like bald eagles. They're awesome. I even have some photos of some sitting on the ice. That might also be a reason some of us are less upset, since they're way more abundant where we live.

For some viewing pleasure.
Every once in a while I have the pleasure of seeing Golden's down in the Boboquivari Mountains, southern Az, My avatar here. I've seen them 3x down there and you're correct, they are "huge". First time I saw one it was sitting up high on a mountain ledge and I couldn't figure out what it was. Well over a mile away and when I broke out the spotter I had to do a double take. I was amazed at the size. I watched him/her for hours fly around the canyon and area that I was Coues deer hunting in. When he was flying one of the times he flew over a Coues Doe with her fawn. The Coues doe starting making its warning call. It would've had no problem taking down that Coues Fawn.

Smaller hawks in the area were also threatened by the Golden and would chase it in the sky and try to push it away. They looked like tweety birds in comparison. Anyways just sharing.

I actually called my sighting into the AZGFD to report it and they were aware of the Golden's presence in this area. The sight of the Golden made my hunt that year and I've seen them a couple of times since. Every time I see them it stops me in my tracks while watching them. They're spectacular for sure!

The people that shot the Bald Eagle should be prosecuted as anyone else would be that got caught.

Did you know the founding fathers wanted the Turkey as our national bird?

They said turkeys are braver birds than the Eagle.

Now, imagine you weren't allowed to eat a Turkey because that would be crazy… 😆
Ben Franklin was the main founding father for the turkey as our national symbol. the bird is already the main course at Thanksgiving. It would have been a much better choice.

Air rifle? Pretty sure walmarts and a few others still have them for sale.It's in the story from Stanton County Sheriff, not sure what ur not buying?
Every press report I read said "rifle", not air rifle. Really skeptical an eagle can be killed with a cheap Crossman BB gun. These guys were hunting on private property as well. It's bad enough we coddle criminals these days, I'm half surprised we deprived them of their meal, of course you're assuming that's true as well. My grandparents immigrated to this country legally over 100 years ago. The thought that they would have shot our national bird, for any reason, is appalling. They would have starved first.

What's strange is the US is shutting down and dismantling our coal fired power plants in the name of climate change while China is busy building a record number of coal fired plants.
That isn't strange! It just show how stupid we are. We spend ourselves into a hole in the name of pollutions. By the way that doesn't work, if people would take the time and read about all these items being built in the name of pollution free. Most of it zeroed out or worst, because of what it takes to make the equipment or product. So building of the pollution free items make more pollution than they save over time of use.
It's Stupid! Atomic is far cheaper and less pollutions too. The reactors create less pollutions and are by far safer too.

if its a first offense, $2000 dollar fine each, confiscation of firearms for three years . If either of them do it again, $10,000 dollar fine, loss of firearms for ever. Make the consequences strict for breaking the law.
Question! How did the illegals get their firearms in the first place. They aren't allowed them here.