What do you think they should get?

Maybe they drank the water out of Flint Michigan. How do we know ? Did you read the article provided from Ammoland ? Let's see the news lies everyday to you with half stories or down right lies. But we are to believe their theory on birds dying of lead poison ? Cried wolf to many times for me. I'll use my common sense. And just as a few others on here. Question their narratives. Do they have published data on how many wind turbines kill these same birds ? Or possibly the paint chips from water towers ? And is the 48% even a correct number ? How did they even get that number ? They know exactly how many are alive ? Seems a little far stretched for me. They don't even know how many people are in our country illegally. It's been 3 million for decades. Just as the Jews starving or persecuted has been 6 million, for over 100 years. Proven by the same media trying to control peoples thoughts. Take the time to watch this video. You will see what I mean. lol

Did you just take a hard right turn into holocaust denial? Big jump from a story about two guys shooting an eagle.

I keep asking why they were extinct to begin with. And I bet it wasn't from being used at a taxidermy. I never seen one stuffed in my 55 years. My guess was farmers had enough. Glorified chicken hawks was my guess. I could be wrong. I have seen videos of eagles trying to carry kids away. What else had they tried to carry away ? Hawks are another predator on the do not shoot list.
DDT use in the '50's and 60's did them in. When exposed, as so many were, their shells were too thin to make it to the hatch - hence no new birds. Post-Ban lots more bird species are flourishing.

Not really sure what you mean. Are you saying send them to a prison in their home country?
I doubt the Honduran govt gives to poos about one of our eagles.
I would guess many have seen their prison system before they came here. Or heard from a relative about how good our system is. The prisons in the US are a country club to theirs,

DDT use in the '50's and 60's did them in. When exposed, as so many were, their shells were too thin to make it to the hatch - hence no new birds. Post-Ban lots more bird species are flourishing.
I wonder when the pheasant will become a endangered species ? It already is where I live. They used to flourish here when I was a kid.

Where are these Eagles dying of lead poison ? Besides the one these two guys shot. And who knows if they even used lead. Funny all those lead sinkers I sucked on hasn't killed me. Or the wheel weights, bullets, etc. I wonder how turkey, black buzzards, Ospreys, foxes, opossums, raccoons have not been dying of the same lead poison ? I live in SE Pa. The Eagle is thriving just fine here. See them daily. In fact I could show you a few nest along the streams. I watch them after streams are stocked. Not much sense in a fishing license these days. The birds get to the nice ones before you can catch them. You may catch a few. But over a short time. There's none left in the streams. Hence why they need to constantly restock the streams on our dimes. Is it a pretty bird ? No doubt. But I hesitate to take any published data as literature. How many times do you need to be lied to ? Before you start to wonder what there motive is.
https://www.google.com/url?client=i...gQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2ckrG5gvyeyb-8h0_eBLK3
Look up info about the California Condor. They definitely struggle from lead poisoning. As do other birds. Mammals are able to handle it differently, they just can, do some research.

Last edited:
What do you think the article I posted is about ?
It's true though, it's not just anti-hunting activists. Do some actual research, from more than one source and you'll probably find the truth. Sorry, but getting a source about it from Ammoland is probably not very reliable. Maybe go to G&F websites and see what they have to say about it since they're the ones they put hands on the birds and have to rehab them when they get lead poisoning.

It's true though, it's not just anti-hunting activists. Do some actual research, from more than one source and you'll probably find the truth. Sorry, but getting a source about it from Ammoland is probably not very reliable. Maybe go to G&F websites and see what they have to say about it since they're the ones they put hands on the birds and have to rehab them when they get lead poisoning.
You can't rehab lead poisoning. It's permanent.