What do we need for Reloading?

Just my opinion so please do not feel the need to pile on. Be sure to gather together a bank roll as most of this stuff on list when added up represents a substantial sum and many items are high dollar…$1200 for binos and over $1000 for stellar rated chronograph, then double of everything just to be covere; you do not want to come up short as a hand loader. Pretty soon the next thing ya know you will need to be funded like Wilson Combat and not Elmer Keith just to keep up with the latest and greatest technology and gadgetry. Remember you can systematically add yo your list without cutting corners in quality though. Like all of life, it is important to keep everything in balance, as there are no do-overs with life.
I agree, but I think the high dollar items are a "wish list" meant to be bought over several years. Another very good option is to buy used.

I would add a very good formatted/documented procedure process of your loads, brass prep and lot numbers for your primers, powder, bullets and brass. Keep copious note of your loads. I also keep my targets with load and velocity data. I back that up with a photo copy of my target (8 1/2 by 11 and keep it with the corresponding load worksheet. If you have multiple firearms and loads your records will save you many hours of frustration and the possibility of a disaster. Record keeping is that nasty little chore you must subscribe too.