Votes: 120 20.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 28 4.7%
  • Ross

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Mathews

Votes: 186 31.5%

• Total voters
I voted a while ago but finally bought a new bow, a Hoyt Carbon Element. I'm super happy with it and looking forward to my first archery hunt :) It's going to be be a multi purpose bow for me, doing as many 3D's as I can, FITA target shooting and of course hunting..

Good luck Fozzy, you are going to have an exciting Archery future.
Enjoy.

Thanks, I'm enjoying getting back into archery after a 20 year absence from the sport. My last few deer were shot within bow range :) Go figure, I practice and shoot with equipment more suited to LR shooting but find the deer up close. The Whitetail I shot last fall in Saskatchewan was sleeping about 10 yards from me.
Fozzy

Elite Z28 here..I've owned a bunch of other brands as well. I used to have no less than 2 bows at one time but now im out of the competetive side of it and stick with only the bowhunting side of things anymore.

Biased Poll !!! Where is the check box for the proud Elite Archery shooters?

2010 Elite Judge here. Just sold my Elite XLR "Target model" because my 6" brace Judge is just as accurate. Have owned plenty of brands, including Bowtech, Browning, Pearson, Bear, and PSE. Elite has been the most accurate and reliable for me.

Got me an Alpha Burner 60# delivered just this week, new in the box!
I am very impressed with it. Have only drawn it back with fingers and love the shape of the cams and the way the limbs converge.
I can feel it is going to be super fast.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts