What ballistics app now that strelok is gone

I have Geo Ballistics and Hornady's app on my phone. I used the GB for a 583 yard chuck. Hornady's app for a 659 yard hit on a badger, and a 533 yard chuck headshot.
I have heard Hornady's app does well and have played with it some. None of the apps I have looked at do as good FOR ME as far as being thorough and intuitive as Strelok.

I am "mature" and hate to change apps or electronics once a thing is familiar to me. 🤣

I have heard Hornady's app does well and have played with it some. None of the apps I have looked at do as good FOR ME as far as being thorough and intuitive as Strelok.

I am "mature" and hate to change apps or electronics once a thing is familiar to me. 🤣
I fully understand. It's like going to your favorite eatery and trying something new on the menu. Can't do it lol!

I've been using "Shooter" for years now and it's never let me down. Used it just the other day in a pinch to tell my son how much to hold for his 500 yard buck kill.
I use shooter or applied ballistics,I also have Vortex fury 5000 rangefinding binoculars that use applied ballistics both have always worked fine for me!

I use a few different ones. Hornady works awesome if the bullet is in their bullet profile list otherwise it works about the same as all the others if you have to manually enter the data.Revic Ops I find to be very easy to navigate and use. TRASOL is another one that works well, but you have to buy it to get the full use out of it. and AB works well, but it is very sensitive to the data it requires.

I downloaded Chairgun Elite + and am running it through the paces. I still have Strelok Pro, AB, Shooter, & Ballistic AE all operational on my new iPhone 15 Pro. Chairgun seems to be similar to one of the ones I have on my phone. Quite interesting to say the least. Seems to line up with all my other apps. Interesting, quite interesting.

I used Streloc for a few years ...but it wasnt good for anything past 1700 yards or so ...I was at one of my long shooting spots at 2056 yards and the dope was so far off it was crazy ..
Punched my dope into my Buddys phone on the Shooter app and "BOOM " target was swinging ! Happy day !

Bought the Shooter app and have never looked back but i have only been out to 3027 yards with it so far .

Rum Man

If you use Android, you can download it directly from his website and install it yourself.

If you use iPhone, you're SOL. They control everything, and you can't install outside apps on IPhone.

That said, the reason I finally stopped resisting switching to a SmartPhone in 2010 was really just to run Shooter. For 10 bucks, you really can't beat it. The ability to run your dope then output to an Excel file that you can email to yourself and use to print data cards is a very handy feature IMO.

I do also have Strelok Pro, I sprung for it because it also works with my SmartWatch and it can push a dope chart to my watch.

Hey, look how far I've come since resisting a SmartPhone. :)

Surveillance
Monitoring
Analysis
Reporting
Technology

I'm a good little robot now, LOL

Do any of the other apps have the reticle feature and bullet selection? I'd rather not spend money on other apps and find out they don't have the features I want

Do any of the other apps have the reticle feature and bullet selection? I'd rather not spend money on other apps and find out they don't have the features I want
Shooter does not have reticles and I'm not sure what else does besides Strelok. It's not a problem for me or others using a non BDC type reticle though. A MIL is a MIL or MOA is an MOA. If you use a standard MIL or MOA reticle, there's no issue there. Thank goodness BDC reticles are fading away more and more from the market.