What ballistics app now that strelok is gone

RG300WSM

Just curious what everyone is using now? Luckily I still have my strelok+ but I'm sure at some point I'm going to have to get a new phone and be SOL on strelok.

I have the Strelok program from about 2016. It was on my I-Phone 7 and when I got the I-Phone 13, it mapped right over. I guess maybe they can't do that anymore? Sucks if they can't because if not, I'm not getting a new phone!
I'm thinking the same thing I'll have to find places that fix them when this breaks 🤣

I'm using Geoballistics. I lost Strelok when I upgraded my phone. I actually loaded the program Strelok mentions on their website, I backed up my app to that program but I still lost it.

Backed up my iPhone to the cloud before switching phones. Everything came over just fine. But I've also downloaded "Shooter" app and started entering load data in it so if Strelok goes away I'm prepared. It's pretty decent, not quite as intuitive as navigating in Strelock but I'm getting used to it.

I have Geo Ballistics and Hornady's app on my phone. I used the GB for a 583 yard chuck. Hornady's app for a 659 yard hit on a badger, and a 533 yard chuck headshot.