Problem with Strelok ballistic app

Winkfish

Good morning,
I was playing around with the Strelok ballistic app and I ran into an interesting issues. I have my data entered for my zero elevation of 1,800 feet. When I the only variable I change is the base elevation and I compute the shooting solution the drop required increases? When I increase the altitude and assume everything else is constant the drop at distance should be less. Has anyone else had this issue or should I be looking at a different app?

For example:
Zero at 1800': drop at 1000 yards is: 24.62 MOA
Change elevation to 7,000': the drop at 1000 yd is: 25.77 MOA

Thank you,

Tried mine it doesn't do that??? Mine is a S8 strelok+ You can email owner and he got right back to me one time.

Are you having it adjust velocity with temperature, and have have it set up to use Standard Atmosphere?

I am not adjusting the velocity that I know of and I do not have it currently set to use standard atmosphere.

I have been using a temp of 41 degrees in both tests and a pressure of 29.5. I will have to see if I can find a contact e-mail address and see what I am doing wrong.

Thank you,

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.