What ballistics app now that strelok is gone

I use Hornady and my Fury 5000 AB. Had great success with both. Fury is more convenient when you spend some time making some tweaks. It is a little painful to get it running spot on, but once you do it, it is amazing.
Hornady´s app is much more user friendly, and works great if you have to look at some device to get your solution. Very intuitive and user friendly. If you are using any bullet from their 4DOF library it is spot on. Group analysis is an awesome tool, and removes a lot of work zeroing your rifles. You shoot a group close enough to your point of aim and then use the Zero Angle function and voila!!! Spot on shots afterwards.

I use Hornady and my Fury 5000 AB. Had great success with both. Fury is more convenient when you spend some time making some tweaks. It is a little painful to get it running spot on, but once you do it, it is amazing.
Hornady´s app is much more user friendly, and works great if you have to look at some device to get your solution. Very intuitive and user friendly. If you are using any bullet from their 4DOF library it is spot on. Group analysis is an awesome tool, and removes a lot of work zeroing your rifles. You shoot a group close enough to your point of aim and then use the Zero Angle function and voila!!! Spot on shots afterwards.
Does it only use hornady bullets?

Do any of the other apps have the reticle feature and bullet selection? I'd rather not spend money on other apps and find out they don't have the features I want
Applied Ballistics has a reticle feature, it's the one I use most. (Although I don't use the reticle feature)
It also calculates aerodynamic jump. Shooter does not.
For generating drop tables one might print, Shooter is better.

For my purposes all the ballistic apps calculate bullet drop acceptably. The attractive thing about Strelok pro is the reticle view which gave a picture of your specific scope crosshairs with a dot showing the aim point for the range and wind you selected. I would screen shot the image and save it to my wallpaper so I could just power on my phone and see the subtentions with ranges. I haven't researched other apps for this feature since this worked so well.
if this is available on other apps I would like to know about it.

For my purposes all the ballistic apps calculate bullet drop acceptably. The attractive thing about Strelok pro is the reticle view which gave a picture of your specific scope crosshairs with a dot showing the aim point for the range and wind you selected. I would screen shot the image and save it to my wallpaper so I could just power on my phone and see the subtentions with ranges. I haven't researched other apps for this feature since this worked so well.
if this is available on other apps I would like to know about it.
Applied Ballistics.
I like the user interface the best of all of them as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204_085936_Applied Ballistics.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_085936_Applied Ballistics.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 41
OP you never mentioned if you were running android or iphone?

Android (Samsung) Strelok Pro can be downloaded directly from the Samsung app store
Android (other) Strelok Pro can be downloaded online & installed independently

Iphone... you're just boned, that's the price you pay for a OS with everything locked down.

Last edited: