WEB SITE DESIGN -STILL LOOKING FOR HELP!!!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Good evening all
We had a member that was going to help us design a Website for our business last year and thought that it was so great of him to offer his time to help us out.
Unfortunately I was really ill at the time with my SCS not working and in a lot of pain. I lost contact with him.
I have looked through thousands of PMs and can't find where he offered to help us out.
Maybe with us putting this post up again he will recognize us and still help us out.
Please PM us if you were the one that offered to help us out.

Thanks much
Len & Jill

Looking for a Web Site Designer. Tried designing one myself and would prefer a professional to help out.
Thank anyone so much and God Bless
we are getting ready to open the renovation of our Custom Chambering, Cerakoting and Laser Engraving Shop.
I am probably going to start working 16 hours a day in the shop and some yard work. Need to get a good website to describe our business to customers. We want to provide the highest quality products within the realm of our capabilities as to what the customer agrees on for the product she/he will be receiving. The only RETURNS that we want are "THANK YOU"!!!
Len & Jill
Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC.

Last edited:
Well we are still looking for some help. Don't want someone that wants to charge few thousand $$ and then yearly cost. I know that there are business that are members on LRH and have websites. Just need some GOOD direction.
Thanks much
Len & Jill

Looking for a Web Site Designer. Tried designing one myself and would prefer a professional to help out.
Thank anyone so much and God Bless
we are getting ready to open the renovation of our Custom Chambering, Cerakoting and Laser Engraving Shop.
I am probably going to start working 16 hours a day in the shop and some yard work. Need to get a good website to describe our business to customers. We want to provide the highest quality products within the realm of our capabilities as to what the customer agrees on for the product she/he will be receiving. The only RETURNS that we want are "THANK YOU"!!!
Len & Jill
Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC.

This is who handles our website as well as hosting. Nick is a great guy and grew up around guns and shooting. His dad has a range at his house. So, he is familiar with guns and the industry. I know when we were having trouble it was hard to find someone that even had a clue what we were doing.