Weaver Tactical 4.5 x 14

41mag

I know that somone out there has at least one of these critters. I am looking for a copy of an owners manual for one.

If someone has an extra one, and feels like they might part with it, please shoot me a e-mail.

I am setting one up on a 25/06 to give to my daughter. I have the scope but no book. I figure she should at least be able to read about how to use it to best suit her needs.

I called Weaver today and since they quit making them, they have nothing for it anymore. I thought that was pretty silly but thats what they said.

Anyway, I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

I have one of the critters.

Got it used from SWFA and no documentation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kirby has maybe one at least if I remember correctly.

Just put the big end in the front and it'll do fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

The dots are 0.2 mil diameter and 10 mils from post to post.

Clicks trak well an are 1/8", I think. Or maybe its 8 clicks per mil. Like I said I have no documents either.

Much more than that confuses my little mind.

Go here for an eye opener. They are still around but even amazon is looking for manuals. Check out that price!!!Link

Mike/TX,

I have 6 of these little monsters and would have more if they kept making them. For a scope for long range big game hunting where you will be using the reticle for hold they are very hard to beat.

I will look and see if I have a manual over in the shop. I think I still have a box on the rack so I will check and let you know, its yours if I do.

Kirby Allen(50)

[ QUOTE ]
Mike/TX,

I have 6 of these little monsters and would have more if they kept making them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kirby, check the link in my above post. They are apparently still available but at a pretty steep dollar sign..

Roy,

To be honest, that is not a terrible price for the scope you get as far as clearity and sharpness of image as well as consistancy from what I have seen. Still, for a few hundred more I would now step up to a Leupold Mk4 of the same power range. The Leuies are actually lighter scopes if you can believe it.

Thanks for the link though. That is about what they should have been charging but most were just dumping them off their inventory so prices got pretty low. I bought several for less then $300!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Sounds fair enough.

Mine was used and way less expensive than amazon has posted.

However, I didn't get the sun shade and my freezer deer honey hole almost demands one until about 8:30.

The 16X SS that I put on "Like a Rock" has the sun shade though, so I'm ok.....

Thanks Kirby.

Yea, Tim got a couple of them right before they dried up, and through this and that I have ended up with them both. For the areas the daughter hunts using that 25-06, it should work out great for her.

Thanks again,

I'm in tha same spot. I bought a used one cheap and need an owners manual. If anyone could find another spare or wouldn't mind making me a copy I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I will be headed up to the country this weekend if the weather cooperates. I will try and snag the one Kirby sent me, from my daughter, and make a copy of it. Shoot me an email to the addy in my profile and I will get back with you on it when I get home.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts