Weapons In Pictures

On another thread a poster commented "So glad to not see weapon in picture."

Do other people feel this way and why? The poster was asked and didn't reply.
I absolutely want to see the weapon used for the hunt, target, or whatever is the subject having to do with hunting or shooting. It's part of the story. An integral part. I'd like to know how it performed, why you chose it, what ammo you used, who built it if custom, what glass or sights you used, and everything about it. I don't think a hunting story is complete without details of the weapon used. Doesn't matter if it was a bow or a flintlock, I'd still like details and photos of the weapon. Every time.

On another thread a poster commented "So glad to not see weapon in picture."

Do other people feel this way and why? The poster was asked and didn't reply.
The implication of not including the weapon in the picture is that the use of a weapon to kill that animal is immoral or that killing animals is immoral. Either way, it is relinquishing the truth to accede to such a demand that the weapon be excluded. The truth is that God has given these animals into our hands to kill and eat. Yeah, He says so.

You should NEVER TRUST anyone who places himself above God. Never mind the pretended sensibility of the person who says we shouldn't include weapons in our photos, lest we give offense to non-hunters. The real motive behind persuading you to self-censor your game photos is to exert power over you and still your voice in persuading others to enjoy the gifts of God.

However pure they may claim their motives to be, there is never any good that can come from refusing God's gifts or treating them as shameful. And that is what they are saying we should do by hiding our weapons when we take our photos of animals we have killed with those weapons.

It also sets us up for the charge: "He didn't include the weapon in the picture because he is trying to hide his crime. If he weren't ashamed of what he did, why would he exclude his weapon from the photo?"

Your claim that you didn't want to offend will be met with deaf ears and you will be condemned all the more for your cruelty and dishonesty in hiding your immoral act.

Never give in to the demands of those smarter than God.

The implication of not including the weapon in the picture is that the use of a weapon to kill that animal is immoral or that killing animals is immoral. Either way, it is relinquishing the truth to accede to such a demand that the weapon be excluded. The truth is that God has given these animals into our hands to kill and eat. Yeah, He says so.

You should NEVER TRUST anyone who places himself above God. Never mind the pretended sensibility of the person who says we shouldn't include weapons in our photos, lest we give offense to non-hunters. The real motive behind persuading you to self-censor your game photos is to exert power over you and still your voice in persuading others to enjoy the gifts of God.

However pure they may claim their motives to be, there is never any good that can come from refusing God's gifts or treating them as shameful. And that is what they are saying we should do by hiding our weapons when we take our photos of animals we have killed with those weapons.

It also sets us up for the charge: "He didn't include the weapon in the picture because he is trying to hide his crime. If he weren't ashamed of what he did, why would he exclude his weapon from the photo?"

Your claim that you didn't want to offend will be met with deaf ears and you will be condemned all the more for your cruelty and dishonesty in hiding your immoral act.

Never give in to the demands of those smarter than God.
Or in simpler words, I do my own killing and I eat what I kill. Anyone who doesn't like it can stick to just veggies.

I've never used a weapon to kill an animal, not one single time....

I use firearms , like this one ... a Rem 700 chambered in the 375 Precision Rifled Ordnance (375 PRO aka 375-338 Norma Improved) testing a 320 gr MTH bullet back in Sept. 2014 ....

using "Weapon" in place of firearm or hunting rifle .... comes from the same level of blind, ignorance where "assault weapon" was coined to make the modern sporting rifle appear to be an evil destructive device & "weapon" of war ....

NEVER give ground .... NEVER take the high road .... whatever that is ....... you will never appease the insane left .... They aren't interested in compromise or any form of sanity, their only goal is to crush you and silence you ....

we've lost far too much ground since 2008

D1C97FB7-E547-424F-BD59-641AA92803FA.jpeg

I use firearms , like this one ... a Rem 700 chambered in the 375 Precision Rifled Ordnance (375 PRO aka 375-338 Norma Improved) testing a 320 gr MTH bullet back in Sept. 2014 ....

using "Weapon" in place of firearm or hunting rifle .... comes from the same level of blind, ignorance where "assault weapon" was coined to make the modern sporting rifle appear to be an evil destructive device & "weapon" of war ....

NEVER give ground .... NEVER take the high road .... whatever that is ....... you will never appease the insane left .... They aren't interested in compromise or any form of sanity, their only goal is to crush you and silence you ....

...View attachment 383990
Completely agree. Nice bull and rifle.

...View attachment 383990

I was going to post my thoughts on "weapons" being displayed in trophy photos but you've taken care of it for me.

I own a nice selection of sporting rifles but I can't ever remember owning any weapons.

Well crap im guilty for hurting snowflakes feelings some times. I always take many pics of different angles and with or with out my fire arms. Then I pick the best pics for myself.
As far as Zeiss, I want to apologize to all the people I recommended their porducts too. I dont like being a one and done but I bought a new Zeiss V6 3-18 and the internal mechanical mechanism broke right after I zeroed the gun and started dialing it up. They took care of it but, NOW they don't want to see pictures of their products that they specifically designed for Firearms. Starting to sound like a bunch of candy asses.
Lol Hog!!

If we hid the heads like that we would have had to have a LOT more guys in front! Great photo. Thank you for sharing.
Our crew only carried Savage 99's. No "clubs" allowed... Of course I can't locate it but the search is ON!!
Wonder if that's what they call weapon's of mass destruction or Oh! Wait their not those black guns --scary! haha!

Recent Posts